Accountability is key!!

Day 169
A successfully non grazing day today!! It’s been freezing so have stuck to the bolognese pot and lemon pancakes but will be having the chocolate peanut butter shake tomorrow and sweet and sour noodles as my warm ‘tea’! Ordered my winter coat today which I am going to have as my Christmas gift off my husband (it’s pointless asking my husband to pick me clothes as he is shockingly bad haha!) I have gone for a parka jacket which I have wanted for a good few years excited to receive it!

Day 170
Another none grazing day today I am pleased with that! I had a bit of a stressful one at work and thought I have dropped or made a major mistake but thankfully and this sounds awful yes it has happened it can be rectified and it wasn’t me! I did however put myself immediately into the frame myself (I would make the worst criminal confusing to stuff I haven’t done!) but thankfully was pleased when it wasn’t me. Got my water in by 3 today and now find the water as a normal part of my daily thing(even though there is lots of it haha!) anyhow I hope everyone is well.

Day 171
Still here and plugging away thankfully haven’t had and grazing incidents today!! We did have a heated argument (toddler tantrum) over the advent calendars early doors. Noe it’s going to be advent calendar is open on an evening as it turns out getting them ready for nursery and school and ructions happening isn’t great 🤣
Good day on plan I only have one white chocolate and raspberry cookie left which is a bit of a relief as I definitely haven’t grown to like them! I will try and get that done Friday so they are gone never to be ordered again!

Day 172
Super quick diary entry busy day early morning mini service for ‘creeping to the crib’ with my two before the eldests school. I am Catholic and can categorically state I had never heard of this before so asked my friend who teaches at another Catholic school and would seem it’s unique to the school my son goes to 😂 very nice all the same and he enjoyed it, my youngest not so much and vocalised this clearly haha!
Good day on the diet it’s always a bit of in and out and about on my none working days and they always seem very short but had the lemon cheesecake shake again and it was still very nice!

Day 173
Friday! It’s been a bit of a here and there today but just glad it’s Friday! I tried one of the Exante bursts which flavours water today (really Pushing the boat out in my experimentation of stuff here!) and I had the pina colada flavoured one and it wasn’t half bad!!
i hope everyone has a good weekend!

Day 172
Super quick diary entry busy day early morning mini service for ‘creeping to the crib’ with my two before the eldests school. I am Catholic and can categorically state I had never heard of this before so asked my friend who teaches at another Catholic school and would seem it’s unique to the school my son goes to 😂 very nice all the same and he enjoyed it, my youngest not so much and vocalised this clearly haha!
Good day on the diet it’s always a bit of in and out and about on my none working days and they always seem very short but had the lemon cheesecake shake again and it was still very nice!
Never heard of this either having been through catholic education my whole life 😂

Day 174
Good day today taking my eldest swimming and a give run to the supermarket. Hoping not for another gain tomorrow I have stuck to the letter so even if it’s back to before I will be happy. Hoping next few weeks may pick up some momentum but know it’s the long game getting to goal and I don’t want to rush it and long at it long term. I have decided I am having Christmas dinner Christmas Day definitely as I love it but chocolate I am going to have to stay clear of. I am a chocoholic and I can’t just have a few or just one day of it because it will be the next day then the next then the next etc! Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Day 175
Really pleased with weigh in its 4lbs off (have not done it as 5 as I gained near to a lb last week) but am in the top end of a new stone which is great!! Feel delighted and really need to take stock as this is the closest I have ever been to goal in years. I don’t want to self sabotage myself as I have done so many times before so it’s slow and steady wins the race. My aim was to get into the 11’s for Christmas so anything else lost before that now will
Be a bonus will keep my head focused and see where it leads me!

Catching up - and good to read how you are doing. Congratulations on getting into the 11s!

Day 176
Good day at work today although my youngest was back from nursery earlier due to being a bit off colour so going to be juggling tomorrow but can make up the time when they are both in bed! Going to hopefully get an appointment at the doctors tomorrow for him (who knows given current circumstances) to just see and he has been up and down for a while now.
I had the lemon pancakes and chocolate porridge today which I really enjoyed as I was freezing for most of the day. I think the water obviously does this but it was lots of jumpers over another to warm up 🤣 did the trick eventually!

Day 177
Bit of a scattered day my youngest was home with me whilst I was working so it was three quarters of my brain with him then a quarter with work! I have managed to get a telephone consultation tomorrow morning so fingers crossed we get to see someone.
Good day on Exante sticking to the plan head down and onwards 😂

Tough looking after a child that is unwell and can be fractious. You are pulled in many directions, I am not a mum myself by my sister has 4 grown up daughter now but they are close in ages when one became ill so hard at times for her. I think mums are amazing people , I could nurse psychiatric patients but bring up a family now that is really hard work.

Tough looking after a child that is unwell and can be fractious. You are pulled in many directions, I am not a mum myself by my sister has 4 grown up daughter now but they are close in ages when one became ill so hard at times for her. I think mums are amazing people , I could nurse psychiatric patients but bring up a family now that is really hard work.
It’s definitely challenging and until I had kids myself I never realised I wouldn’t have it any other way but some days or even hours I’m like this is tough 🤣 thankfully they got him in today for an appointment which was a relief and he has a course of antibiotics which is good. I had a feeling he may need them and when the doctor checked they said it was an throat and chest infection so hopefully he will be on the mend again.

Day 178
Good day today mainly getting a course of antibiotics for my youngest. I had 2 shakes today for meal replacements which was nice as I haven’t gone for 2 in a day for a while!
For my tea I had a Keto bread roll and some cheese which isn’t very much when you measure but I could pretend it was cheese on toast haha!

Day 179
Bit of a banging headache this evening v but not one of my migraines. It’s been a lovely day though my parents came to visit which was lovely! I think because I didn’t have my second meal replacement until 6pm night have pushed it a bit far! Friday tomorrow though! Best put the phone down and rude this headache out!! Feeling positive just want the head to go!!

Are your migraines less frequent now on this?
They are a lot less than they were. I do occasionally get them but prior to starting Exante I had them at least a few times a month and they were debilitating hopefully the weight loss has helped. I haven’t had for the past few months one where I have literally just had to write they day off which I used to hate!

Back