Accountability is key!!

Day 6
Made it to day 6 and the hunger was not there today (that being said Friday is my being a PA to my kids day where it’s clubs, after school class, school runs so didn’t have time to be hungry!!) normally this would result in me grazing and just going mad on an evening but I didn’t!
Today I had a salted caramel shake, a strawberry shake and tried the chocolate coconut bar which I was pleasantly surprised by (it was no Bounty bar but I take what I can!!) I had the last shake at 5pm then….it’s a big deal for me I went out to meet friends. In the evening!! Being honest I was absolutely dreading it and considered not going but I need to live my life so did. My dread stemmed from feeling so self conscious in the clothes that fit and not wearing what I want to wear. Added to
not having any self confidence in myself also they were all having meals. I took the honest approach and said nothing for me I am dieting and everyone was fine with it! I drank fizzy water and had a lovely time seeing my friends (by fluke we booked a table about 5 weeks back not realising it was the England game!)
When I got back I had 4 paprika heck Sausages a lo dough pizza base as a wrap and some skinny sauce co sauce on it. I was by this point starving haha so it tasted brilliant!
What is the best way to approach situations like this I normally avoid going out when my weight is up. I am proud of myself that I did. I didn’t feel tempted by the food but did feel frumpy but glad I stuck to my resolve and went!
hope everyone has a nice weekend ahead planned!

That's a huge achievement. Wonderful to be out with friends and stay on plan. Bravo!

That's a huge achievement. Wonderful to be out with friends and stay on plan. Bravo!
Thank you I was absolutely dreading it for the fact I feel but bad about myself right not but pleased I managed it. I am sure the people in the place we were at must have been she is very miserly just having fizzy water 😂

Day 7
Made it to day 7! Feeling a lot less bloated and will doing my first weigh in tomorrow morning so hoping for a nice result.
I gave the hot cross bun bar a go tonight thinking it was going to be bad but I was pleasantly surprised it was flipping lovely! I can’t say I would chose it over a Caburys Dairy Milk(!) but it was nice.
I am doing 3 shakes tomorrow as have had a few days with shakes and a bar so trying to eke my bars to shakes ratio out(!) I need to change the 200 kcal meal up as can see myself making a lo dough pizza or wrap every night so will look into some alternatives. I have been ‘lurking’ on the Exante members pages for ideas and it is so inspirational to see how far and how hard some people have worked. Hopefully I will get to my goal it’s just keeping that aim in mind!

I am waiting with bated breath to read your first week results!

Day 8
I am thrilled I lost 13lbs!!!!! Cannot believe it feel so delighted I looked down at the scales and had to try again and it was the same!!
I know next week won’t be the same but just so pleased! Planning to stick to it to the letter and get this done! I had 3 shakes today (vanilla and almond which is nice, chocolate and strawberry) and a lo dough pizza with 3 heck sausages and the teeniest bit of mozzarella and kept yipping excitedly at myself in my head (!!)
Thank you @AliGal and @Shrinkingvioletnomore for being so lovely and reading my ramblings this week whilst I get to grips with Exante and mini mims! One week down a lot more to go but got the bit between my teeth!!!

Excellent start. At 4lbs a week - that'd be a stone a month. You'll be rolling down the scales.

Day 6
Made it to day 6 and the hunger was not there today (that being said Friday is my being a PA to my kids day where it’s clubs, after school class, school runs so didn’t have time to be hungry!!) normally this would result in me grazing and just going mad on an evening but I didn’t!
Today I had a salted caramel shake, a strawberry shake and tried the chocolate coconut bar which I was pleasantly surprised by (it was no Bounty bar but I take what I can!!) I had the last shake at 5pm then….it’s a big deal for me I went out to meet friends. In the evening!! Being honest I was absolutely dreading it and considered not going but I need to live my life so did. My dread stemmed from feeling so self conscious in the clothes that fit and not wearing what I want to wear. Added to
not having any self confidence in myself also they were all having meals. I took the honest approach and said nothing for me I am dieting and everyone was fine with it! I drank fizzy water and had a lovely time seeing my friends (by fluke we booked a table about 5 weeks back not realising it was the England game!)
When I got back I had 4 paprika heck Sausages a lo dough pizza base as a wrap and some skinny sauce co sauce on it. I was by this point starving haha so it tasted brilliant!
What is the best way to approach situations like this I normally avoid going out when my weight is up. I am proud of myself that I did. I didn’t feel tempted by the food but did feel frumpy but glad I stuck to my resolve and went!
hope everyone has a nice weekend ahead planned!
When on tfr I try to avoid going for bring a noodle pot. Afterwards I look up the menu online and preplan the best option for food so I don’t go mad

Day 8
I am thrilled I lost 13lbs!!!!! Cannot believe it feel so delighted I looked down at the scales and had to try again and it was the same!!
I know next week won’t be the same but just so pleased! Planning to stick to it to the letter and get this done! I had 3 shakes today (vanilla and almond which is nice, chocolate and strawberry) and a lo dough pizza with 3 heck sausages and the teeniest bit of mozzarella and kept yipping excitedly at myself in my head (!!)
Thank you @AliGal and @Shrinkingvioletnomore for being so lovely and reading my ramblings this week whilst I get to grips with Exante and mini mims! One week down a lot more to go but got the bit between my teeth!!!
Well done lovely! You should be so proud of what you e achieved! We’re here to support each other and I love mini for being able to ramble and get those thoughts out. It’s all part of the process!

Day 9
A new week and the second week in hopefully will have a loss but just aiming to not deviate from the diet. Have drunk some water late on so quite sure my bladder will have me up and down all night now though!
Today has flown considering it’s the summer solstice as work has been manic so no time for feel any hunger and wasn’t so tempted by the smell of my husbands dinner haha!
I am trying to even down the amount of chocolate shakes I have to my other ones so not just left with them so went for two of those and a strawberry shake and for my 200kcal meal I used what is fat becoming my staple. The lo dough base! I need to order some more but planning on having a bit of a change the next few days food wise. It’s not exactly a huge amount(I darent even compare with chocolate calories probably a bite of a Mars bar or a Kit Kat finger 😂!) but need to be tactical (maybe too dramatic a use of the word!) and try different things within the 200kcal. Happy summer solstice everyone!

Day 10
Into a double digit number but a long way to go! It’s been incredibly busy at work today and added to the fact my eldests bubble collapsed at school they are only in reception so thankfully no long division for me just odd numbers and other bits haha! Its been bit crazy to say the least as I had a meeting I had to be at for work!
I had the cookies and cream bar tonight which I really like and 2 shakes again the chocolate ones but I never get sick of them (I say on day 10 🤣).
Starting to feel a lot happier in myself I have a long way to go yet but to be taking action is making me feel more positive. I was starting to feel a bit like a lost cause and in terms of my weight and needed to take some sort of action. The VLCD isn’t for everyone but I am really hoping it’s for me. Hope everyone is good!

Day 10
Into a double digit number but a long way to go! It’s been incredibly busy at work today and added to the fact my eldests bubble collapsed at school they are only in reception so thankfully no long division for me just odd numbers and other bits haha! Its been bit crazy to say the least as I had a meeting I had to be at for work!
I had the cookies and cream bar tonight which I really like and 2 shakes again the chocolate ones but I never get sick of them (I say on day 10 🤣).
Starting to feel a lot happier in myself I have a long way to go yet but to be taking action is making me feel more positive. I was starting to feel a bit like a lost cause and in terms of my weight and needed to take some sort of action. The VLCD isn’t for everyone but I am really hoping it’s for me. Hope everyone is good!
I think you may be my clone! That was excellent how I felt. I am now 8 weeks in and don’t recognise that girl in the start pics and remember how she felt. Makes me more determined- I’ve a very long road ahead (made shorter by vlcd) but the steps so far have had a great impact on mindset. I forgot how destructive a drug sugar is and how it grabs a hold of you.

Day 11
Had a good day but made a very boring choice for my 200kcal meal as in a bit of a post work/post kids in bed getting everything sorted rush!
I bought some basa fillets and thought will just eat 200kcal of this which I did. Won’t be doing it again felt really cheated haha! My husband didn’t help by saying fish and chips either(I wish where are my chips! 🤣) definitely have stuck to a low carb tea but was extremely boring!
I also had the first shake I didn’t like! I had heard really mixed reviews on the it and some people saying the loved it but for me the creamy coconut flavour was a no! It tasted how I would imagine a coconut scented cleaning fluid would taste and just had a really chemically after taste so not one for me! I did try a salted caramel bar and that was really nice!
It’s a busy few days ahead as my eldests bubble collapsed at school so I have my toddler and a nearly 5 year old to juggle whilst I attempt home schooling. It was a lot easier last year when the youngest was still teeny! The silver lining (I joke when I say that I adore both of them!) is I will be that busy I probably won’t get any products until long into the afternoon!! Hope everyone is good!

Day 11
Had a good day but made a very boring choice for my 200kcal meal as in a bit of a post work/post kids in bed getting everything sorted rush!
I bought some basa fillets and thought will just eat 200kcal of this which I did. Won’t be doing it again felt really cheated haha! My husband didn’t help by saying fish and chips either(I wish where are my chips! 🤣) definitely have stuck to a low carb tea but was extremely boring!
I also had the first shake I didn’t like! I had heard really mixed reviews on the it and some people saying the loved it but for me the creamy coconut flavour was a no! It tasted how I would imagine a coconut scented cleaning fluid would taste and just had a really chemically after taste so not one for me! I did try a salted caramel bar and that was really nice!
It’s a busy few days ahead as my eldests bubble collapsed at school so I have my toddler and a nearly 5 year old to juggle whilst I attempt home schooling. It was a lot easier last year when the youngest was still teeny! The silver lining (I joke when I say that I adore both of them!) is I will be that busy I probably won’t get any products until long into the afternoon!! Hope everyone is good!
Well done and yea it’s so tough when their bubble has to isolate summer hols start here next week and they’re only back since Easter .

Day 12
Good day although did realise why they encourage so much water. I was busy this morning managed a small glass and throughout the morning into midday I had this tension like headache. Realised at about 2pm that was all the water I had drank. Had some and the headache seemed to vanish which was great as I suffer migraines and wish drinking water worked like that for them!! Had the 2 shakes (chocolate!) and a birthday cake bar which I am still undecided on at the moment.
Was quite amusing as my eldest was like what’s that chocolate bar you are eating. I was like oh you wouldn’t like it but internally I was like kid this is all I got you ain’t even having a bite 🤣.

Day 13
Have found another product am not keen on. The peanut butter bar which I personally thought was not at all for me with a strange after taste and I disliked it! That is only my view though I think lots of people like it! Busy day home schooling today and sitting on zoom calls with my eldest for the morning and afternoon catch up(it goes in for a long time as each child has a bit of a chat!) really nice to see though.
The oversized t shirts I have taken to wearing with my black leggings (I live in black leggings at this size as I feel dreadful in anything else) probably aren’t but do feel looser than two weeks ago! Not doubt I am kidding myself but curious to see if there will be any loss on Sunday.
I had a great result last week so anything would be a bonus and if I stay the same then thats fine too. I haven’t deviated once which has really surprised me as whilst I have a iron will once I start in something the past decade or so I have been unable to stick to anything consistently.
I have tried all the diets pretty much from the cabbage soup, the British heart foundation one(remember that one!?) SlimFast , WW, slimming world (have only ever tried once as have never taken to it for some strange reason), Cambridge diet , Dukan, Atkins and Exante in its earlier guise and realise I need to get off this merry go round(although it’s not merry!) I have been doing for years.
I need to lose the weight which I can do but the main point being once I get there keep the weight off. Learn to life my life without eating my feelings. Using food as a comfort/friend, hiding myself by eating my weight on.
I am not ready to talk yet about the times I have eaten thoughtlessly and horrendous amounts /choices I have made food wise as it does make me ashamed but plan to face it without fear or shame when I feel ready and hope I am successful.
Sorry have gotten a bit deep here 😂 it is cathartic I think mainly because it’s quite anonymous so hope you don’t mind my blabbering on.

Day 13
Have found another product am not keen on. The peanut butter bar which I personally thought was not at all for me with a strange after taste and I disliked it! That is only my view though I think lots of people like it! Busy day home schooling today and sitting on zoom calls with my eldest for the morning and afternoon catch up(it goes in for a long time as each child has a bit of a chat!) really nice to see though.
The oversized t shirts I have taken to wearing with my black leggings (I live in black leggings at this size as I feel dreadful in anything else) probably aren’t but do feel looser than two weeks ago! Not doubt I am kidding myself but curious to see if there will be any loss on Sunday.
I had a great result last week so anything would be a bonus and if I stay the same then thats fine too. I haven’t deviated once which has really surprised me as whilst I have a iron will once I start in something the past decade or so I have been unable to stick to anything consistently.
I have tried all the diets pretty much from the cabbage soup, the British heart foundation one(remember that one!?) SlimFast , WW, slimming world (have only ever tried once as have never taken to it for some strange reason), Cambridge diet , Dukan, Atkins and Exante in its earlier guise and realise I need to get off this merry go round(although it’s not merry!) I have been doing for years.
I need to lose the weight which I can do but the main point being once I get there keep the weight off. Learn to life my life without eating my feelings. Using food as a comfort/friend, hiding myself by eating my weight on.
I am not ready to talk yet about the times I have eaten thoughtlessly and horrendous amounts /choices I have made food wise as it does make me ashamed but plan to face it without fear or shame when I feel ready and hope I am successful.
Sorry have gotten a bit deep here 😂 it is cathartic I think mainly because it’s quite anonymous so hope you don’t mind my blabbering on.
It’s all part of the process and important you get the thoughts out and know there is more to this than the now!

Back