Accountability is key!!

Day 33
Plugging away still and am pleased I have stayed the course I think I am that far in and don’t want to waste the products I hope I won’t but if I do I will get back on with it, but I won’t cheat as only cheating myself.
Bit of a migraine today think it’s mainly hormonal and normally get a few a month but just annoying as it’s always the same eye it likes to go for! Hope everyone is well and looking forward to some sunshine the next few days!
Aw they are just awful especially in hot weather!

I know what you mean I have probably about 6 weeks worth of packs and a weeks worth being delivered tomorrow. I won’t waste them and I won’t ‘cheat’ however I will take my second refeed in 8 weeks over a wedding rather than waiting to the 13 weeks as I have 16 weeks more to do and think waiting it’s to close to the end…

Day 34
The migraine has shifted which is good and needed for frantic Friday! Another day down feeling hungry this evening but don’t think it’s helped by my husband having pasta and garlic bread (alongside chocolate I am a carb a Holic bread and pasta is my bag!) have come through it though and drinking the water haha!
We are now off to see the in-laws tomorrow and every time I just pray they don’t ask me ‘what diet you doing now?’ It makes me feel ridiculous and they ask EVERY time 🤣so may say not doing any because if I explain this one they will be like ridiculous (but probably thinking she won’t succeed at it at the same time ) seaside now on Sunday it’s going to be a hot weekend.

Day 34
The migraine has shifted which is good and needed for frantic Friday! Another day down feeling hungry this evening but don’t think it’s helped by my husband having pasta and garlic bread (alongside chocolate I am a carb a Holic bread and pasta is my bag!) have come through it though and drinking the water haha!
We are now off to see the in-laws tomorrow and every time I just pray they don’t ask me ‘what diet you doing now?’ It makes me feel ridiculous and they ask EVERY time 🤣so may say not doing any because if I explain this one they will be like ridiculous (but probably thinking she won’t succeed at it at the same time ) seaside now on Sunday it’s going to be a hot weekend.
Oh gosh in laws if they put it like that I’d answer cannibalism and I’d absolutely have the research done to convince them. It’d entertain me anyway though mine I pissed off by simply answering just trying hard. 😂

Day 35
Weigh in eve(!) I think I will be a no loss this week as even though I have stuck to it to the letter think my body is going to be like Whoah! hold you horses here 🤣. As long as it’s not on I am happy but just feel it my bones it’s not going to be a loss. Either way we shall see!
I had my second Covid jab today which is good and felt a difference as it was hot the day I had the first one. Despite it being meltingly hot I didn’t feel harassed and self conscious as I did last time. Whether I can attribute that to weight loss is another thing but feel like I am gaining slowly in confidence!
Also going to organise my Exante ‘meals’ for the next few weeks like some doomsday prepper will just let me feel it’s there just get on with it, or maybe I am just being a bit OCD 😂. Hope everyone has had a sunny day and enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Day 35
Weigh in eve(!) I think I will be a no loss this week as even though I have stuck to it to the letter think my body is going to be like Whoah! hold you horses here 🤣. As long as it’s not on I am happy but just feel it my bones it’s not going to be a loss. Either way we shall see!
I had my second Covid jab today which is good and felt a difference as it was hot the day I had the first one. Despite it being meltingly hot I didn’t feel harassed and self conscious as I did last time. Whether I can attribute that to weight loss is another thing but feel like I am gaining slowly in confidence!
Also going to organise my Exante ‘meals’ for the next few weeks like some doomsday prepper will just let me feel it’s there just get on with it, or maybe I am just being a bit OCD 😂. Hope everyone has had a sunny day and enjoy the rest of the weekend!
It’s amazing how much difference we feel in a short space of time. It make you excited for where you’ll be in 6 weeks more!

Day 36
I hope everyone is good and ok in this scorching heat it lovely but as someone with fair skin I have to shade and sun block haha!
I lost 4lbs which I am really delighted with as my thoughts my migraine was hormonal related was correct as my period started today so pleasantly surprised I still got a loss!! Not sure how long my weight loss streak will last far but whilst it’s here I will enjoy it. I do feel next week I will be a stay the same but just 1lb shy of a 2 stone loss so I am as focused as day one!
We went to the beach today which I love as an ‘inlander’ my mam was born and brought up on the coast and even now misses it. The nearest I lived nearest the beach was when I was at uni and I hardly ever went (!). I would love to live on the coast , today was lovely (very hot!) and quite inspiring. I was as brave to wear a maxi skirt and a t shirt tucked in but I did see other ladies around my size or bigger in bikinis / shorts vest tops etc. I would never have the bravery to do this and it’s was great to see them(I hope this does not come across as patronising my intent is to say how I admired them). What I wouldn’t give to have that confidence I refuse to wear a vest top at least for another few stone. I know it’s ridiculous but that’s me, and I could never go in the beach in a bikini as I am now but again that’s me. Anyhow it was a lovely day very tired as my kids had us jumping through hoops but focused and ready for the new week!! Have a good week everyone!

Day 37
It is so hot absolutely sweltering but nice! I do wish it would drop a few degrees at night but not complaining!
Start of week 5 I think or is this week 6 will just stick to days maybe!? I tried the tiramisu shake today it was rather strange but I liked it in a weird way! It tasted like they had tried to make it taste alcoholic and as a big fan of tiramisu (it’s my favourite dessert) it definitely wasn’t tiramisu flavoured but I enjoyed it. It’s quite. Ice starting the new box as have different new ones to try I was intrigued by honeycomb so will see how that one is tomorrow.
It is evening like this when it’s good you drink water to the amounts Exante want as it cools you down (I sound very stupid there as of course it does but I have never automatically gone for water when hot! It’s starting to become second nature carrying water around with me which is good.

Day 38
Bit of a fraught evening with the kids due to the heat bless them which is understandable my youngest was beside himself with anger at not seeing the birdies in the trees, he wanted an ice lolly he didn’t he did(!)joys of toddlers 😂. No wonder I am a grown up and feel really hot but enjoying it whilst it’s here!
I tried a new sort of bar tonight or more a flapjack and I was pleasantly surprised the Maple and Pecan flapjack whilst it isn’t really a flapjack was really nice and lasted a while so think more of these will be on my next order! It has had mixed reviews on their page but I genuinely think it comes down to individual taste and it’s good to keep trying them. I also tried the honeycomb shake unfortunately it didn’t taste like a crunchie 😜 but it was nice and will definitely order more of these as well! Just going to sit for a bit to get cooled down now!

Day 38
Bit of a fraught evening with the kids due to the heat bless them which is understandable my youngest was beside himself with anger at not seeing the birdies in the trees, he wanted an ice lolly he didn’t he did(!)joys of toddlers 😂. No wonder I am a grown up and feel really hot but enjoying it whilst it’s here!
I tried a new sort of bar tonight or more a flapjack and I was pleasantly surprised the Maple and Pecan flapjack whilst it isn’t really a flapjack was really nice and lasted a while so think more of these will be on my next order! It has had mixed reviews on their page but I genuinely think it comes down to individual taste and it’s good to keep trying them. I also tried the honeycomb shake unfortunately it didn’t taste like a crunchie 😜 but it was nice and will definitely order more of these as well! Just going to sit for a bit to get cooled down now!
Oh my toddler is struggled with heat. She’s a demon come evening time. Last night she was good as we went to a forest for waterfalls and she had a danger nap for over an hour in the car but then woke in the middle of the night with a tantrum 👀

Oh the heat is horrid I'm glad my kids are grown up. I remember making loads of healthy ice lollies and shoving them at the kids every hour or so 🤣

If that was an Exante bar I've tried it and agree it's nice. I don't like many of their bars, mostly the hot cross bun and stollen. Those are seasonal at different times of the year so I'm guessing they have the same base to them and they tweak it lol. Plus banana bread and carrot cake mmmm

Oh the heat is horrid I'm glad my kids are grown up. I remember making loads of healthy ice lollies and shoving them at the kids every hour or so 🤣

If that was an Exante bar I've tried it and agree it's nice. I don't like many of their bars, mostly the hot cross bun and stollen. Those are seasonal at different times of the year so I'm guessing they have the same base to them and they tweak it lol. Plus banana bread and carrot cake mmmm
Thankfully some of the ice pops now are pretty healthy and doing exactly the same 😂

Day 39
Another scorcher of a day but felt very focused with work today which was good and managed to get everything I needed to be done completed as I work Monday-Wednesday! I doubt it’s anything to do with being on Exante probably just a productive day but it is good just to be able to make your ‘meal’ really quickly and easily!
I had a try of the gingerbread shake today and that was nice as well. @CraftySam I will need to try some more of the bars the banana bread one sounds good as well they have got such a big range haven’t they?!

Day 40
Made it to day 40! Haven’t cheated or deviated once so hopefully I have gotten rid of the habit (of liking to eat bad stuff!) I read it takes about that time to break a habit!? Being brutally honest I don’t think I will ever get rid of the emotional eating, hiding behind my weight and occasional tendency to binge eat. On the positive side I think as my weight starts to get lower however long it takes I need to always be mindful of these factors and not let it happen ever again.
Made the mistake of making my tea then having to get stuff sorted so it was a bit cold and not great when I got to it! Hoping I can continue to be good to myself in the diet and not cheat myself pleased I have made it to 40 days there is a way to go but here to for the long haul!

Well done
Breaking bad habits is really difficult. When I gave up smoking it was so difficult anyway
🥰

Day 41
Another day down feeling positive and have decided to face my fears and order some Exante savoury meals the sweet and savoury noodles. Will see how they are I’m not convinced but would be nice to be wrong!
My eldest finished reception today and they have us a picture of him in September 2020 to July 2021 and it had me in bits as he is starting to lose his baby features (when he is 40 he will be my baby anyhow!) and more like a little boy. Where on earth does time go!

Day 41
Another day down feeling positive and have decided to face my fears and order some Exante savoury meals the sweet and savoury noodles. Will see how they are I’m not convinced but would be nice to be wrong!
My eldest finished reception today and they have us a picture of him in September 2020 to July 2021 and it had me in bits as he is starting to lose his baby features (when he is 40 he will be my baby anyhow!) and more like a little boy. Where on earth does time go!
Oh my it’s hard seeing their wee baby faces go hopefully you are ok now x

Back