Accountability is key!!

Day 152
Good day today and managed to get some ran in the afternoon. I am off to the work colleagues party tomorrow and feel nervous and excited (you would think I never get out which to be honest nowadays I don’t so much unless it’s with my two boys haha!)
I am going to do my first ‘break’ of Exante but on a low level because due to the lack of calories I am having I don’t want to make myself poorly so will have about 2 drinks I think and that’s the lot. In my younger years I have drunk on an empty stomach and it wasn’t nice plus a lot of the people I am seeing there I haven’t met in person and would be mortified if I made a drunken fool of myself! Anyhow I hope everyone has a nice weekend whatever you are doing!

It seems when we are younger our stomach was good at handling most things I threw at it including not eating and drinking. But now I don't drink mainly cos of medication if I have a few sips of alcohol I start feeling my legs going wobbly so a total light weight. But now I have to be kind to my stomach having a blander diet not too many spicy foods else I trigger awful tummy pain for days.

Have a lovely time with work colleagues party, I am often nervous before functions but once I get there I enjoy myself and have a lovely time.

Day 153/154
Putting these two days together as I didn’t write anything yesterday. The party was lovely and true to my word stuck to a few drinks without going crazy which is a relief. I felt nice in my dress and it was amazing to meet colleagues in person rather than their head and shoulders on Teams 🤣. I feel glad I bit the bullet and went as mentioned before I would have said not going a few months back but that certainly is due to feeling better about myself and my self esteem improving.
Weigh in has shown 3lbs off but due to having a few drinks last night and the water holding properties of alcohol if next week it will be different (more) and the result is a bit skewed. That being said I didn’t go mad I had a few drinks so for today and this I will be happy with the loss and cross that bridge next week when I get to it!

Glad you had a nice time with colleagues on your evening out. Feels so much better when you feel comfortable in your clothing. I use to dread walking into the room feeling all eyes where upon me as I was the biggest in the room. Never getting clothing I wanted it was just what fitted now it is getting more and more clothing I like. I now can go to regular shops and choose my clothing such a wonderful feeling. Starting to feel less self conscious about the way I look.

Day 155
A good start to the day with both of my kids happily off too school and nursery for the day. Work has started the ore Christmas lull I work in HR which means it could change at any time and often does.
It’s so strange how tastes change over time on this Exante journey I had the birthday cake bar again and initially didn’t like it! I ate it of course but not so sure now but surprisingly I liked the lemon bar I tried yesterday which I didn’t think I would. It was like a cereal chewy bar which made a nice change and may order some more next order time!

Day 156
Spoke a bit too soon about the lull it went a bit crazy this afternoon but the think we have all pulled together well now as a team and supported each other!
Good day on the Exante I had the chocolate porridge after work for my dinner/tea which was nice and was much needed after a bit of a chilly day!

Day 157
Good day today and a new shake I liked the Irish cream shake is really nice!! I was surprised as didn’t think I would! Also tried the Thai noodle pot today again I liked it and didn’t think I would it’s probably the fact my food range is relatively restricted 😂. Last day in work for the week for me so hopefully a good weekend ahead and will see if the few drinks from Saturday come back to haunt me on Sunday!

Day 158
Good day today we didn’t get to playgroup because my youngest had a spectacular tantrum 😂 he refused his nappy for about an hour and decided he was having a relaxing day! I decided to cut our losses and not go!
I had the Irish cream shake again and it’s a yes definitely! Will have to stock up on these (but maybe not like I did with the tiramisu ones!) looking forward to the weekend.

Day 159
Friday! Having a bit of a busy one as taking my two for an overnight he stay with my parents then seeing my friend the day after. It’s going to be a bit hectic due to my eldest going to a friends birthday (it’s the first one he has been to in nearly 2 years so want him to go) all afternoon and us travelling after that but definitely worth it. Good day today I had the Thai noodle pot and Irish cream
Shake but am switching it up(!) tomorrow. Hoping for a good result Sunday(when I say this I mean stay the same as sure the drinks will have some impact come weight day but we will see). Have a lovely weekend everyone!

Day 160
Weigh in eve it’s been a busy one my eldest enjoyed the party and I drive us to my parents and my eldest is high as a kite so is still awake now at nearly 10pm. Hoping he goes over soon haha but we shall see!! Will see what happens tomorrow hopefully a stay the same but maybe a gain as still got the idea the alcohol which wasn’t much may come and bite me!

Day 161
Stayed the same this week and that’s a great result for me! Had a feeling it was or even worse a gain but think my body is finally thinking right let’s slow this down now which I am fine with as I thought I was due this weeks ago so glad it’s not up it’s staying there and that is fine! Bearing this is mind going to set myself a mini goal of getting into the 11’s (stone bracket) for Christmas which I hope is realistic and means I can aim for get 4lbs off over the coming weeks which I think is about 5 weeks give it take and that would be a lovely result for me.

Day 162
Monday down and done which is good and it was an alright day so chilly this morning but then it is November!! I wore a pink jumper I must have purchased about 5 years ago today so this rediscovery of my wardrobe is great (also feel a bit guilty/proper consumerism that I was buying clothes that I knew didn’t fit me for when I did fit into them and had no idea when or if that would happen). Taking the positive though as it’s a lovely jumper and I don’t usually wear pink it’s more purple pink but definitely nice to change up the usually colours I go to!

Day 163
Bit of a quiet day today and I found myself wanting to do something it’s finding that happy medium with work you want to have stuff to do rather than twiddling your thumbs! Suppose that is like life when you reach you goal you maintain but don’t go crazy but then don’t restrict (think I am on a bit of a tangent here!)
Anyhow I tried the Exante white chocolate and raspberry cookie today and not too keen it tasted very artificial and the texture was a bit ‘claggy’ I love the maple and pecan flapjack but this one wasn’t for me. Thankfully I have only ordered a few I can eat them but definitely won’t be re ordering!

Day 164
Good day today and done for the week work wise! Hoping to take my two on a day trip this Sunday but weather dependant as forecast snow so will see. I had the spaghetti bolognese pot and the lemon pancakes. I ordered a red velvet blazer jacket to go over Christmas outfits and in the year as a throw on and I love it it looks better in real than online. Finishing off Christmas shopping this week to so sort of organised it’s coming around so quickly!!

Day 165
Hope everyone is well I am having to watch myself as I have found myself ‘picking’ a bit bit not much but all the same it may escalate so writing(typing) this down on here to focus myself and to get myself back on track tomorrow. I have a history of thinking sod it one day done why not go for another day so knocking this picking on the head now and back to 100% tomorrow. Had chocolate porridge day and the maple and pecan bar which is a lot more e notable better than the raspberry and white chocolate cookie but that is just my opinion I am sure lots of people love it and hat the maple and pecan one!! Right have confessed to my picking and have held my accountable back to it tomorrow!

Day 166
Loving being in the warm This evening it’s grim out! Had a nice day today with my youngest and picking the eldest up from school. I tried a very ‘in date’ expiry October 2022 salted caramel bar tonight and what a difference between the ones nearing the use by date! I still like them but really enjoyed the bar this evening. Trying the lemon cheesecake shake tomorrow but hopefully will have a stay the same on Sunday not sure as mentioned yesterday have been picking a bit yesterday but we shall see. Either way stay the course keep weighing and stick to the plan. I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

Day 167
Weigh in eve and feeling confident I may have a gain on my hands this week due to the picking of bits here and there. If it is going to keep it calm it’s not the end of the world and get back on the wagon I have done it up to now so time to crack on and get to target rather than self sabotage and think well I have gained this so let’s continue it. Fingers crossed it’s a stay the same but thinking no either way will report back tomorrow because if it is a loss this week which is won’t be that will come and bite me next week no doubt! Hope everyone is keeping warm in this cold!! One of our fence panels came out and a medium size tree was unrooted(not sure that’s a word 😂) in the front garden. Will report back tomorrow!

Day 168
Could be worse but 3/4 of a lb back on so a good warning to me to stop grazing in its tracks!! So this week no picking or messing about stick to the plan!!

Back