Accountability is key!!

Day 219
Both of them are flat out asleep think the fresh air and the activities of the day has seen them right haha! Nice day we had a (rather chilly!) BBQ where I stuck to plan by having some barbecued prawns and they were lovely with my usual ‘dinner’ replacement for my tea along with my bar so I didn’t feel deprived! Not sure what we are up to tomorrow though but sure it will be busy and action packed whatever it is!

Day 220
Another busy one today but lots of fun but glad (again!) to be sat and relaxing for a bit! It’s the last full day of the break tomorrow as we head back Saturday but it’s been lovely. I have shakes left for my meal replacements which is good and they are quick to do on the go but I am missing (maybe not missing!) having a blender where I can make the shakes a bit thicker with the ice but still enjoy them. It will be a day of exploring and hopefully the rather will allow my two to get lots of fresh air they are outdoorsy (but also conversely if tires them out for a good sleep at night 🤣)

Day 220
Last day on the break and we had a nice day visiting a nearby town with lots of lovely little shops. It’s a longish drive back tomorrow but hopefully the traffic will be good to us and we can split the drive!
Good day on plan I attempted a ‘pack hack’ as they call it and I enjoyed it a cinnamon swirl microwave cake which I may do again but I do like the shake better to be honest! I hope everyone has a lovely Easter weekend and a break!

Day 221
Back home today and it’s weigh in evening for a maintain but may well have a gain as whilst I have walked for a have had a few days not fully on plan (due to being rather hungry after the long walks!) so have had some patches of grazing being honest either way it’s been a lovely holiday the line is drawn and moving on from it whatever the scales say tomorrow!

I often gain when going away, but i am fully planned for my return to get straight back to plan then in the subsequent couple of weeks i loss what i gain and then some.

I often gain when going away, but i am fully planned for my return to get straight back to plan then in the subsequent couple of weeks i loss what i gain and then some.
It is definitely something I need to take into account that we need to live as well and just get straight back to it as it’s a lifelong thing not just a phase or stage.

Day 222
A good loss this week 2lbs which means I am 1lb off my goal weight which is scary and crazy 🤣. Think this last stubborn pound may take a few weeks but not rushing as want to research maintenance and going about it sensibly taking into account mindset and the mental adjustment!

It is definitely something I need to take into account that we need to live as well and just get straight back to it as it’s a lifelong thing not just a phase or stage.
oh holiday I allow myself time to have a few naughties. Then for 99% of the time I am on plan. I found it hard at first to not be on plan 100% but I have to live life. If I go to family for example I will choose as wisely as I can but won't feel guilty if I do stray a little. One meal off plan is not going to destroy all my good work. But the rest of the time I plan our meals this way I stay in control. In the beginning it was difficult but now it is second nature planning my meals for a few days a head. Every now and again putting a new meal into my repertoire. Tomorrow I am going to try one such dish cola chicken. Already prepared all the veg I want to cook in it to fill out the dish. So peppers,, onions, leeks, carrots and mushrooms. All which are deemed speed vegetables which we should have a third of a plate per meal

Congratulations on weight loss this week. So close to target now it is within your grasp. Last time I went into maintenance phase I failed miserably so this time round what ever weight i determine to be my target I know I can't go down the same path as I did before, convincing myself time and time again one wont matter. By the time I knew where I was I had spiralled out of control. I don't believe I will get down to the target weight I set as I have loose skin, and lymphodema in my thighs. I can't wear the strapping (aka instruments of torture :rotflmao: ) as they were causing my back of my knee to breakdown which then puts me at high risk of cellulitis. But I will see where my body sits comfortably. But I want to be classed initially as overweight I am knocking on the the door as I have a BMI of 30,4 I started at 44

oh holiday I allow myself time to have a few naughties. Then for 99% of the time I am on plan. I found it hard at first to not be on plan 100% but I have to live life. If I go to family for example I will choose as wisely as I can but won't feel guilty if I do stray a little. One meal off plan is not going to destroy all my good work. But the rest of the time I plan our meals this way I stay in control. In the beginning it was difficult but now it is second nature planning my meals for a few days a head. Every now and again putting a new meal into my repertoire. Tomorrow I am going to try one such dish cola chicken. Already prepared all the veg I want to cook in it to fill out the dish. So peppers,, onions, leeks, carrots and mushrooms. All which are deemed speed vegetables which we should have a third of a plate per meal that
oh holiday I allow myself time to have a few naughties. Then for 99% of the time I am on plan. I found it hard at first to not be on plan 100% but I have to live life. If I go to family for example I will choose as wisely as I can but won't feel guilty if I do stray a little. One meal off plan is not going to destroy all my good work. But the rest of the time I plan our meals this way I stay in control. In the beginning it was difficult but now it is second nature planning my meals for a few days a head. Every now and again putting a new meal into my repertoire. Tomorrow I am going to try one such dish cola chicken. Already prepared all the veg I want to cook in it to fill out the dish. So peppers,, onions, leeks, carrots and mushrooms. All which are deemed speed vegetables which we should have a third of a plate per meal
That sounds like a lovely recipe let me know how it goes might have to give that a try!

Congratulations on weight loss this week. So close to target now it is within your grasp. Last time I went into maintenance phase I failed miserably so this time round what ever weight i determine to be my target I know I can't go down the same path as I did before, convincing myself time and time again one wont matter. By the time I knew where I was I had spiralled out of control. I don't believe I will get down to the target weight I set as I have loose skin, and lymphodema in my thighs. I can't wear the strapping (aka instruments of torture :rotflmao: ) as they were causing my back of my knee to breakdown which then puts me at high risk of cellulitis. But I will see where my body sits comfortably. But I want to be classed initially as overweight I am knocking on the the door as I have a BMI of 30,4 I started at 44
That’s amazing how you have brought your BMI down what an achievement! It’s definitely scary the maintenance thing I know like you I can’t put myself on that rollercoaster again as Mentally and emotionally I haven’t got it in me to go up then down like a yoyo (which I am guilty of) definitely have to make this a life change and be mindful of what I am eating.

Day 223
Back to work and school and nursery tomorrow for us all! Have had a quick log on earlier and I don’t think anything catastrophic has happened no doubt I will find out tomorrow 😂.
It’s been a lovely break very busy so almost feel going back to work will be restful as I will be sitting down haha!
Good day on plan I had the pizza meal replacement which I am on the fence about the sauce for it not so much the base is nice.
I also had a walk today so have managed to get some steps in as well but not going mad as still on low calorie but am gradually introducing exercise into my life mainly in swimming! I hope everyone has had a nice Easter weekend!

That sounds like a lovely recipe let me know how it goes might have to give that a try!
It was very nice. Many recipes on line I followed one by Katy Jane who is a sw consultant from you tube. but I did add some mixed herbs into the. sauce. I had lots of peppers, carrots, leeks, and onions to pack out meat. I served with rice. But is adaptable so instead of cola i used Pepsi max. Even hubby liked it. There are other versions to try as well but yet to try using orangeade and one using lilt or equivalent. You can use pork or gammon as well I have seen

Day 224
Back to work post holiday done, wasn’t too bad it’s extremely busy so for the first hour I felt a bit like argh I can’t keep up with this but found my stride!
Had a good day on plan and had a bit of a different tea I ordered some seriously low carb bread (mark 2 apparently it says😂)which I have frozen as it’s more expensive than a loaf of bread and would be annoyed to waste it but is 38 kcals per slice and low carb and had two heck chicken sausages with it which was nice for a quick tea! Very novel and felt like a ‘proper’ tea! I have re stocked on the chocolate nutty bars as well as they were so nice and I think they may sell out.
My two were ready for bed today I think the first day back at school and nursery definitely tired them out but they have had nice days!

Day 225
Nice day today it’s my birthday today which is quite a milestone in that it’s the slimmest one I have had in many a year! I was working but thankfully it was a steady one and could celebrate with my two after I had finished🤣(with a fizzy water!)
Off to see my cousins this weekend as it’s her birthday (lots of us are April babies in our family must have been something in the water/air around august time for our parents haha!) good day on plan and am doing the crustless quiches again to use up the last of the quark. Heading off to toast with some fizzy water now!

Day 226
Good day on plan today I got another order of lo dough bases so am going to try a few different things with them like wraps and as a quiches base(wish me luck 😂) I am starting to look into ‘real’ foods and hopefully will begin the move into this beginning/mid may. From the Exante site it looks to be you have one product a day then keep your carbs low plenty of proteins and vegetables and exercise so we shall see. Thankfully I love salmon and proteins and also since being on Exante some plant based stuff so hopefully it will set me in good stead.
I had the pizza kit again today as I have a few to use again still on the fence it’s a bit of a pale imitation to the flatbread of the fajita kit but that’s my personal opinion haha!
Lots of errands to run tomorrow and an appointment for my youngest then off to a family gathering at the weekend April is always a busy one!

Day 227
Happy Friday! It’s been a nice day very busy but have two happy kids after a good play post school and nap which is great 😍.
Good day on plan had a frappe shake and to a cinnamon porridge which is fast becoming a favourite! I tried the londough quiche! It’s nice looks quite substantial my husband thought I was having a pie 🤣 was like definitely not but was amused he to light I had thrown the towel in and just decided to make myself a pie!
I hope everyone has a lovely weekend off to the family party tomorrow!

Day 229
I have hit my goal weight his week which feels very surreal but fantastic. 1.8lbs off so this week if the start towards maintenance I am slowly introducing foods back in but can’t quite believe it. I skipped yesterday as at the family do which was lovely and I got received lots of lovely compliments from my loved ones who haven’t seen me in the longest time (pre Covid) it felt very intense all those people family friends but so glad I went and felt proud of myself as was nervous!
I am going to keep writing on here as I think it’s been key to keeping me on track and accountable of course! I also think this is a lovely community of people as well and we all support each other! If I can do the same for anyone that is a big bonus for me!

Day 229
I have hit my goal weight his week which feels very surreal but fantastic. 1.8lbs off so this week if the start towards maintenance I am slowly introducing foods back in but can’t quite believe it. I skipped yesterday as at the family do which was lovely and I got received lots of lovely compliments from my loved ones who haven’t seen me in the longest time (pre Covid) it felt very intense all those people family friends but so glad I went and felt proud of myself as was nervous!
I am going to keep writing on here as I think it’s been key to keeping me on track and accountable of course! I also think this is a lovely community of people as well and we all support each other! If I can do the same for anyone that is a big bonus for me!
Wow congratulations you so deserve to be at target, such an inspiration!👏🤩 & happy belated birthday, hope you had a lovely time celebrating 🥳🥰

Day 229
A big congratulations, You are truly inspirational. you must be very proud of yourself and your achievements. I don't know if I will reach my actual target weight due to loose skin on abdomen, arms and legs (rather this than the weight) and the lymphoedema in my thighs. I wear pressure garments on my lower part of my legs but the thigh pieces were like instruments of torture lol but team said i didn't need to wear them now due to the risk of ulcers at the back of my knee and the risk of cellulitis. I had two bouts back to back leaving my with umpteen ulcers so they try to avoid further bouts as it made me so poorly. But I will try my best to go as low as I can. I am enjoying the food on sw and the variety. Made sweet and sour pork this week using diet orangeade it was lovely. Hubby polished is off in record times saying how much he enjoyed it. I used lots of veg in the sauce as well to fill us up without many calories.

Back