Accountability is key!!

Day 267
Nice day today had a early morning visit to a park and library with my youngest! Stuck well to plan and also managed to find a treasure trove of old clothes that haven’t fitted me for years but now do and I can wear them!
I went for a konjac noodles and a sort of stir fry with prawns and a little soy sauce which was nice and had a porridge pot and sweet and sour noodles! Looking forward to Friday though nearly the weekend!

Day 288
So glad it’s Friday I have left exhausted this week! Tomorrow will be a busy one as my husband is out meeting friends from 2pm but I can’t grumble as I am off doing the same a week tomorrow haha!
Plan has gone well hoping for a stay the same on Sunday as feel I am at the point where my weight is doing it’s own thing(plateau anyone!?) but will cross that bridge Sunday!
Have a lovely weekend everyone.

Day 289
Well it’s weigh in even hoping for the best but today has been a tough one. My eldest has spent the afternoon pining for my husband (he only went out at 1.30pm) and I felt like an abject failure in my parenting and due to their 5am wake ups (we are lucky with their sleep so not complaining it’s a rare occurrence they wake that early) and my late ish night I have been tired today! Glad to sit and just have the house to myself as he is still out and both my kids are in bed. Tomorrow we shall see for now just thankful I can sit for a bit haha! I sound really whingey don’t I!? So sorry if I do!

Day 290
Happy with my weigh in as it’s a loss but will have to be mindful about stressing myself out like I was yesterday. Other factors of course but need to keep a cool head as at a crucial point in my journey and so near the goal and keeping calm and measured about maintaining is key. Anyhow have got myself together feel
Grateful to have lost 1.8lbs but onwards to see what happens next week head down focus and onwards 🤣.

Day 291
Busy Monday trying to catch up with myself but feel like it was productive!
Stuck to the plan and managed to drink my water relatively early on, I am definitely loving the salted caramel bars so have upped them for my next order (going in tomorrow) I am now not over overdoing just making sure I have a good amount in rather than a cast amount so I’m not overwhelmed and at some point in the coming months the calories will be upped which will be strange but exciting!

Day 293
Missed a day yesterday as was getting sorted for the office today but as luck would have it am logging in again tonight to finish some things off! Good day diet wise still need to have more water but nearly there! Trying a new konjac noodles recipe today will let you know how it goes!!

Day 294
Good day today both of my kids have had a good day which makes me happy and on the hormonal side I am feeling upbeat. I have found that past few months ahead of my TOTM I have felt a bit blah and very tired which may be paired with being on a VLCD but feel great during the cycle!
Off out tomorrow to meet some friends which is very much like full circle as it’s the same group of girls i met a few days into the start of my journey with Exante and I haven’t seen some since then. I am not drinking as want to see what the scales read Sunday but as they know I was starting Exante I shouldn’t get any awkward questions(I don’t tell anyone I am on exante)
I tried the Indian daal pot today for my new order and I was shocked because I enjoyed it! Definitely felt like a ‘meal’ and glad I had a few on order! Have a lovely weekend one and all!

Day 295
Good day today although the trip
Out as rather brief I thought but to be fair one of the girls has a 3 month old and another a 6 month old so will let them off 😂.
Good day on plan I didn’t have any meal with them but did have a cheeky gin and tonic so hopefully that won’t reflect tomorrow on the scales. We will see I suppose fingers crossed but at a happy point right now hoping not a gain but plugging away towards goal!

Last edited:
Day 296
Big milestone for me today have officially
Lost over 100lbs. I can’t believe it!! Haven’t had much chance to celebrate (with my fizzy water haha!) as busy with my kids and work has been full on but thrilled. 3.6lbs off this week so on it again next week I think it will stay the same or even go on one but I haven’t been this weight since I can’t remember.
I have put the century milestone on because I am silly but also proud of myself it’s been a long journey and I’m not just talking about being on the plan I am talking about all the years preceding it crying about what to wear feeling so down about myself and hopeless. Big factor for me now is to focus on my well-being mentally it’s a big amount to lose and I need to make sure I bring my head with me(if that makes sense!)

Day 297
Busy work day today but have stuck well to the plan and had some chicken pakoras from m and s which was a lovely change and within my calorie allowance.
I am going to have the chicken fajita pack and the banoffee pie shake which is really nice but currently out of stock. Quite a lot of stuff is out at the moment but I have a good stash to tide me over!

Day 298
Bit of a change up this week my non working days are usually thurs and Friday but as going in thurs it’s tomorrow and back in Thursday tomorrow so will see how it goes! Bit of a change I suppose 😂
Good day on plan watching myself though as have done some mild grazing such as some olives and some ham so it all adds up! I had a change for tea tonight I managed to find some low carb gluten free bread so had a poached egg on toast for tea and it was lovely! Might try some cheese on toast tomorrow what a treat haha!

Day 299
Well I definitely hit it lucky with the weather today it was glorious!!
Was a lovely day although not my usual non working day so feeling a bit disorientated today haha!!
Good day on plan I have had a londough pizza and my sweet and sour noodles as a meal replacement also working at getting my chocolate peanut butter shakes down not loads but need to even it out a bit!

Day 300
Crikey made it to day 300! Hopefully that’s the right count but know I am into the hundreds now for sure!
Not too bad a day in the office and have stuck to plan but didn’t have my second meal replacement until nearly 6pm so was rather hungry!

Day 301
Very late check in but hope everyone has a lovely weekend the weather has been amazing and the freedom to wear something cool for the heat has been a novelty I haven’t experienced for years where (through my own personal choice) I felt I had to cover up in the heat which is ridiculous and NO one should have to but I insisted on cardigans to cover my bum and often was boiling hot so dreaded hot weather hopefully this summer and spring I can enjoy it and a more suitable wardrobe befitting the weather! Anyhow have a lovely weekend one and all!

Day 302
Lovely day with my two today at a park and in the garden enjoying the amazing weather!
Did good on plan but was very hungry when I had my first pack at 3pm so maybe not so long tomorrow! I wore a sundress as well which was novel and I felt ok (and more importantly cool rather than melting!)
Weigh in day tomorrow I think it might be as per my pattern be a little gain most likely or a stay the same. Not going to stress over it can’t rush this last bit as it’s transitioning into maintenance. Hope everyone has enjoyed the weather today!

Day 303
A nice result for me this week with 1lb off so very grateful for that! My pattern is usually no loss or gain this week so taking it!
Good day on plan and had two savoury meal replacements which was nice and felt I needed something savoury today as well!! Hopefully can have a loss next week determined to stick to plan and even if it’s not that’s fine as well!
Hope everyone has had a nice weekend!

Day 304
Nice Monday which was a relief I am off for over 2 weeks after Wednesday so trying to get all my ducks in a row!
Stuck to plan and am having a lo dough pizza for tea and a maple and pecan bar which I am looking forward to as quite hungry now! Nearly about to start my new batch of products with some stuff I haven’t tried so will let you know once I have started on them!

I have heard of lo dough bases. I have never tried them. I know they are a bit pricier than store bought ones. I love home made pizza been a few weeks since I had ww wrap pizza which I make one from now. Keep threatening to try a lo dough base but just not got round to ordering any.

I have heard of lo dough bases. I have never tried them. I know they are a bit pricier than store bought ones. I love home made pizza been a few weeks since I had ww wrap pizza which I make one from now. Keep threatening to try a lo dough base but just not got round to ordering any.
They are nice to put toppings on definitely and are a good staple for my teas on a night when I first tried one I was bitterly disappointed and was expecting a proper pizza base but it’s a bit like a very bland airy base being honest I would say the ww wrap pizza is definitely a lot tastier!

Day 305
Tomorrow is my last day in work for a couple of weeks yippee!! Looking forward to this break although not nervous about being off for such a long time but will be amazing to spend some time with my boys and no hassle of logging on the laptop for a while!
Good day on plan and made some crustless quiches this evening with an egg, 100g quark and silicone cupcake cases and chopped ham and put in the oven for 15 minutes made 3 nice little mini quiches! Was a nice change for sure so think I will be making them again!

Back