Accountability is key!!

Day 305
Tomorrow is my last day in work for a couple of weeks yippee!! Looking forward to this break although not nervous about being off for such a long time but will be amazing to spend some time with my boys and no hassle of logging on the laptop for a while!
Good day on plan and made some crustless quiches this evening with an egg, 100g quark and silicone cupcake cases and chopped ham and put in the oven for 15 minutes made 3 nice little mini quiches! Was a nice change for sure so think I will be making them again!
Enjoy your time off with your boys and time away from the laptop. My hubby likes crustless quiches, i usually put pepper, ham and mushrooms

Day 306-307
Incorporating yesterday and today like to add something everyday (!) was trying to get my handover sorted last night but all done laptop off until the 19th! Good day on plan yesterday and so far so good today having the lemon pancakes for dinner and the cinnamon porridge for tea we shall see how I go haven’t had it before but do like the chocolate porridge so fingers crossed it’s a hit! Snow here as well it had laid this morning and has been coming down just now!

Day 308
Happy Friday! Hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend. It’s been a bit of a grazing day for me today nothing horrendous but a bit cross at myself as probably will have a gain on Sunday but drawing a line under it and back to plan tomorrow so not dwelling or torturing myself about a sunday weigh in it is as they say it is what it is!
I did try the pizza meal
Replacement today which was ok I prefer the fajita kit but was worth a try for sure. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend planned!

Day 309
Weigh in eve feeling ok but know I have been grazing a bit this week not horrendous all out but bits and bats so not expecting a loss of any sort. I am also hormonal but mainly if I gain or stay the same it will be due to the grazing! Not going to stress on it as I said earlier this week but all the same next week WILL be different!
Nice day trip out today which was a lot of fun and my two enjoyed it I had my first meal replacement early on so by the time it got to my second I was rather chomping at the bit hahaha! We will see what the scales see tomorrow either way start of a new week tomorrow on plan so thinking of it that way!

Day 310
Good result all told for me me with 0.4lbs off which considering I have grazed as mentioned I am pleased with. New resolve today I would love to hit under the 10st mark next week we shall see! 100% this week!

Day 311
Nice first proper day of the holidays today and not working as normal due to annual leave. Took them both to the cinema which was nice the eldest loved Sonic 2 the youngest I took out after half an hour and we had a wander as did expect him to do this as well so my husband stopped with the eldest one!
Tried the gooey chocolate pudding today and it was really nice made up into a microwave pudding which For sure wasn’t one you would get in a restaurant but did the trick! Off on a Easter egg trail tomorrow which should be fun!

Day 312
Nice relaxed (well as relaxed as you can be with two small children!) day as we are away all next week so getting sorted for that. I had a shake and sweet and sour noodles for my replacements today which was nice and made the mistake of drinking too much water ahead of a trip to the park as I was a bit at the beck and call and subject to there being a toilet nearby as my bladder was full of two litres of water! You live and learn I suppose 🤣.

Day 213
Bit of a chilly one out today but it’s been nice to start getting sorted for going away with my two for a week away! Have had a shake and had the breakfast eggs which was nice as a omelette (I have seen this meal replacement is so divisive but I surprise myself and really like it!) and a shake hoping for a nice result Sunday (it’s on my mind so not going to pretend it isn’t!) but we’ll see eh!?

Day 214
A tired throw day for me today my youngest had a bad night so had very broken sleep! Felt it today but my eldest is a (beautiful) ball of non stop energy so powered on through (!) it’s funny because you never sleep the same after kids but you do get used to a bit more sleep than you had when they are newborns so when you don’t it’s like argh!
Have felt quite hungry today so think once I hit target it’s time to get my calories up and a bit more filling foods I.e. proteins and vegetables etc. I enjoyed the cinnamon porridge today though I do wish I had tried it sooner as it’s so nice and prefer it to the chocolate porridge! My tastes have changed since the start of this plan and so genuinely look forward to my meal replacements (crazy I know) I am after my leave going to start devising a sensible eating plan for when I get to target. I am hammering on a bit here sorry!

Day 214
A tired throw day for me today my youngest had a bad night so had very broken sleep! Felt it today but my eldest is a (beautiful) ball of non stop energy so powered on through (!) it’s funny because you never sleep the same after kids but you do get used to a bit more sleep than you had when they are newborns so when you don’t it’s like argh!
Have felt quite hungry today so think once I hit target it’s time to get my calories up and a bit more filling foods I.e. proteins and vegetables etc. I enjoyed the cinnamon porridge today though I do wish I had tried it sooner as it’s so nice and prefer it to the chocolate porridge! My tastes have changed since the start of this plan and so genuinely look forward to my meal replacements (crazy I know) I am after my leave going to start devising a sensible eating plan for when I get to target. I am hammering on a bit here sorry!
Hi Bertie, just wanted to say I am new here & have read your entire journey so far, what an absolute inspiration you are! 👏🙌 I’m on day 5 of Exante, 4 products a day & you have helped me get through the first few days. Thank you & congratulations! You should be so very proud 👏🤩🥰

Hi Bertie, just wanted to say I am new here & have read your entire journey so far, what an absolute inspiration you are! 👏🙌 I’m on day 5 of Exante, 4 products a day & you have helped me get through the first few days. Thank you & congratulations! You should be so very proud 👏🤩🥰
Thank you so much for such a lovely message it really means a lot 😃. I do tend to ramble haha but have found coming here really helps me out!
Well done to you getting to day 5 it is really hard to start off with and you have cracked it!

Day 215
A busy day but a nice one today, the weather gods were on our side and I managed to meet a friend with their two kids(and mine!) and have a nice play in the park in the chilly sunshine!
I had the pizza meal replacement today but definitely think the fajita kit edges ahead for me but enjoy the ‘bread’ part of the meal! I also added some instant coffee to my frappe shake which was nice as well! Glad it’s Friday we are off on holiday for a week this Sunday so hopefully have reception there and I am planning to stick to plan as near to goal! Have a lovely weekend everyone!

Day 216
It’s weigh in eve and holiday eve I am excited for the holiday and hopeful for the weigh in it’s been a good week but who knows what the scales will say!
I have done the chicken fajita kit and gooey chocolate pudding replacement today which I enjoyed both the pudding is pretty much a microwave cake and think you have to hit the timings right to get it gooey haha!. I have set myself up for my replacements for the next week as well! Have packed a shaker for the shakes and have my water bottle as well do feel rather like a diva with my separate items though 😂!

Day 216
It’s weigh in eve and holiday eve I am excited for the holiday and hopeful for the weigh in it’s been a good week but who knows what the scales will say!
I have done the chicken fajita kit and gooey chocolate pudding replacement today which I enjoyed both the pudding is pretty much a microwave cake and think you have to hit the timings right to get it gooey haha!. I have set myself up for my replacements for the next week as well! Have packed a shaker for the shakes and have my water bottle as well do feel rather like a diva with my separate items though 😂!
Well done you being so organised! The gooey chocolate pudding definitely needs timings right as mine was not gooey 😂 Hope you have an amazing holiday, enjoy yourself you deserve it 🥰🥰

Day 217
Officially on holiday but for accountability am posting! I have just dropped under the 10st which is a crazy feeling as I have never weighed this much in I literally don’t know when! It also signals the start of my maintenance journey in 3lbs which is the hard bit 😂 there is no going back for sure I can’t do it again so going to be determined! It was a good journey up but tired now and ready to relax when my two are in bed and hopefully asleep quickly haha!

Day 218
Good day today it was a bit chilly but managed to keep them both entertained and we were ran ragged 😂.
Have been having my first replacement earlier than usual as we are doing full days out rather than waiting till 1pm when I usually have my first replacement. It worked well today but didn’t have me ‘proper meal’ until a bit late on which o found might have been too late for me so maybe advisable in the next few days to just have it before I get them to bed as they went up later than usual, we live and learn!

Day 219
Absolute jam packed day today but lots of fun we went to a safari park and activity park (in the same place!) which was great as they were in heaven haha! I really
Enjoyed it but good grief did I feel the cold! I was fine at the start but by mid afternoon I was freezing and couldn’t get warm for ages 😂 good day on plan I bought some
vio life grated vegan cheese for the lo dough pizza and it was lovely for the 30g! Such a change from the light mozzarella so will definitely get more! Ready to have a bit of a sit and relax this evening and my two are crashed out!

Back