Aching gluteals???!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by munchkin, 7 June 2007 Social URL.

1. munchkin

munchkin Full Member

Hey guys,

I hope someone can help me ... on day 7 and for the last few days have had really aching gluteals. I haven't been doing anything different, have kept the puppy walking to 45 mins - 1hour and don't understand why they hurt so much?? I normally only ache this much if I have over-done in the gym but since I haven't done anything strenuous for the last 7 days I don't get it??!!!!

Has anyone else had aching muscles/joints for no apparent reason or am I just a freak??!! LOL!! :confused::eek:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    I had really heavy legs after a week on the diet.....! My legs felt like they were made of lead and was an effort to walk. This only lasted a few days though, think its your body just adjusting to the fewer calories.
  4. munchkin

munchkin Full Member

Thanks Sonkie! I thought perhaps I had been exercising in my sleep??!! If only!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.