Actifry, Airfryer or Halogen oven?

I did it, I ordered one and it should arrive before Easter so excited :)

I can't wait and thank you so much Jo for helping me see how much you can do with it and how easy it will be x

You are welcome. Did salmon, SW potato cubes in it tonight and veg in microwave. Was lovely again. Hope you like it. Have fun. Let me know how you get on and would love ideas too. Xx

I bought an actifry more than a year ago and use it all the time, fabulous gadget. All my friends love it when I do chips in it. I just borrowed my mums halogen oven today and can't wait to try it out tonight. Going to do pork chops in it.

I love my new Halogen. Got it about two weeks ago and haven't used my 'proper' oven since

I am still getting used to it so am still experimenting but its great

You should have seen my OH face when he saw it self cleaning the first time lol x

I love my new Halogen. Got it about two weeks ago and haven't used my 'proper' oven since

I am still getting used to it so am still experimenting but its great

You should have seen my OH face when he saw it self cleaning the first time lol x

Glad you like it - I only used oven once since I got mine but OH forgets & puts on big oven!! Stood next to it now waiting for toad in hole to finish xx

Back