actifry does anyone have one?

This is how I make mine.

1. Add my onions and some frylight.
2. break up my mince and add and put the lid down and cook till mince is cooked through.
3. add my grated courgette, mushrooms and tinned toms. then my herbs and seasoning and let it whirl!

you can do the same with curries and stews, casseroles! just add it in stages like you would to a pan and walk away :)

i also use mine to make popcorn! i hate buying popcorn! plus i only like savoury! just measure it out stick it in the actifryer and you only count the syns for the kernels!

i dont add any frylight cos it burns before they can pop, plus everything cooks real quick :)

its also a great way to heat up mash potato too :) i tend to make batches of stuff and i hate constantly stirring you can make rissotto and rice pudding in too!

maybe i should do some actifryer recipes and try making different stuff in it! lol you now trial and error kinda things?

OMG! I had no idea that you can do so much with it! I'm shocked!
I thought making something with liquid may through the middle :confused: please post some recipes on here.
I'm gonna make spag bol in it tomorrow. :)

Thank you swprincess u kitchen goddess lol

xxx

you would actually be surprised! i thought it would all drip through but it doesnt! im im making some basmati rice pudding to prove my theory> will post up the recipes when done with cooking times and measuments and what not :)

Last edited:
ok so the basmati rice pudding was a failure! lol i think the grains were much too long where as i have made it with pudding rice before and worked out amazingly! even tho you need to add the liquid gradually.

I'm hopefully (hopefully being the operative word!) see if i can video making pop corn in the actifry! the only problem it my actifryer is a little older and the lid is scratched so not sure how much you will see or whether i can even up load it!

but i will try!

i also use mine to make popcorn! i hate buying popcorn! plus i only like savoury! just measure it out stick it in the actifryer and you only count the syns for the kernels!

Wow, thank you, I'm so going to try this!!!

Back