actifry does anyone have one?

We love ours for SW chips, wedges, roasties, roast veggies, sausages etc. Take out the paddle and it also cooks a mean SW scotch egg!!

Berryred, I've not seen the Phillips one, but I think it is air cooked so could be similar. Hopefully if others can copy then the price can start to come down (although the actifry is on special in Macro again at the moment if you have access)

Ive got one and mines in use most days , would not be without it

I bought one last week makes smashing wedges and chips
I also used it for chicken I had marinated in BBQ sauce lovely
I recon you could use it for anything you grill and it is easy to clean.

How do the chips come out?

I find my SW oven chips usually brown too much on the outside or not cooked on inside even tho leave them in oven on low for ages ( could b my oven? )- they never come out like the SW chips I see in the magazines...My birthdays coming up and I am considering asking for one - Is it worth it?

How do the chips come out?

I find my SW oven chips usually brown too much on the outside or not cooked on inside even tho leave them in oven on low for ages ( could b my oven? )- they never come out like the SW chips I see in the magazines...My birthdays coming up and I am considering asking for one - Is it worth it?

I love my actifryer, chips are fab, all I do is peel, wash and towel dry (3 large) Mairs piper potatoes. Chip them and put them in the fryer, spray fry light over them set for 23 mins and press start.

No need to par boil. Simplys! :)

Just made roast potatoes in my actifry They were perfect really crisp -lovely. The spicy chips and wedges are good too just sprinkle with peri peri spice or cajun, great

We have had an Actifry for over a year and would not be without it.
If you like peppers - when you have sorted out the cooking time for your chips - mine is 30 mins - ten minutes before time add a chopped up pepper - adds flavour to the chips.

I have just bought a limited edition black version from the tefal online shop here they are £199 but if you use the code HC533 then you get £70 off making it £129!! BUT you also get a free Tefal Wok and a special world cook book :D Delivery is free too.

Cant wait for it to arrive and to try it - have cleared a space for it next to the microwave so I am all sorted :D

HTHS

Back