actifry help.

khandford91

Hey everyone.

I'm new to this forum and also slimming world. I've never been good at sticking to diets so hopefully this time I will do better because I'm going to meetings :)

So, my mum bought me an actifry as a gift and I was just wondering what you all do in yours apart from the chips.

Also, with the chips, how do you make them ensuring they are free syns? If you use half an actifry spoon of oil how many syns is it? There's only my partner and myself so I don't need to make chips for 4 people!

Thank you in advance :)

:welcome: Khandford91. Just cut enough chips for you both and spray with Frylight....it's free. I do my roast potatoes or any roast veggies in the Actifry as well all with Frylight. Enjoy!! :scale:

:welcome: Khandford91. Just cut enough chips for you both and spray with Frylight....it's free. I do my roast potatoes or any roast veggies in the Actifry as well all with Frylight. Enjoy!! :scale:

NO NO!!!

Don't use frylight in actifry! It will ruin it, trust me. You're best to use a few sprays of an olive oil spray my lovely.

Xx

It's been ok so far for me. I've had my actifry over 3 years now with no problems. I do use the olive oil one. :confused:

I did chips in it yesterday with fry light and they were soooo much nicer than oven cooked! I also cooked 2 chicken breasts in it, wrapped them in foil when they were done and put them on the lid while the chips were cooking for 30 minutes and because the lid is so hot it kept the chicken hot! Amazing!

Back