actifry or airfryer

chantsy86

Hi can I please have advice. I want to buy one of these but not sure which to go for does anyone know which is better? Xx

I think if you do a search there'll be lots of threads similar to this.

I think the difficulty is that most people here will have one or the other, and not both, and is therefore not really a fair comparison. People will mostly be biased and tell you that the one that they have is the best!

I have the actifry, and love it. I think it's great, but I haven't ever tried the airfryer, and I think the breville halo is also a good competitor?

Try having a look online - there may be some good consumer advice where people have done fair comparisons/tests and this may give you a better idea xx

We have an Airfryer and love it, the chips are great, I had the same problem as you and read loads of reviews about each one, the gadget show had airfryer come out on top, I picked it because there were lots of reviews of the paddles on the actifry getting jammed by the chips, among other reasons, also comet had a good deal on the airfryer at the time.

The airfryer is huge, and quite noisy, also you have to shake the basket every 5 minutes for best results, the best thing about it is my Husband who is very fussy about hos chips and would not eat SW chips likes these, and he let me chuck his deep fat fryer out :)

Back