• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

actifry .....

shall i buy one

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted no, but only because if it was me I'd want chips every night and I try to avoid the dreaded spuds as much as poss (oh I love you, but I hate you, but I love you)
Gah, me and food!

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
iv got one and love it, id say yes :)

I never go in the off topic section, I mostly stay on the main board...maybe I am missing out! :D

Oh you are, you are.................. come join us.

I voted no, but only because if it was me I'd want chips every night and I try to avoid the dreaded spuds as much as poss (oh I love you, but I hate you, but I love you)
Gah, me and food!

Spuds are o.k. if you stick to the 198 grams on red days, that's quite a lot, and free on green.

I am like you I love spuds so go easy but do eat them most days and still lose.

Read the reviews on Amazon. There seems to be a problem with them breaking down...

ive had them before 2 infact, all presents and one got replaced and then i went pop on month 13 of having it, i can get it for £117. and my oven sw chips are rubbish

I love mine, use it almost daily

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
I had one and it died after 8 months and Tefal wouldn't replace it as I didn't have my receipt. Silly me.

I would vote no just on sheer unreliability, but it's not my money or my chips at stake.

rosinakathleen

Big, busty and Blowsy!
i've had mine for nearly 2 years now and use it on average 4-5 times a week.
I use it to cook chips(!) sossies, frozen chops, potato wedges, roast pots, ssteak, stir-fry veg, chick nuggets, roast veg, scampi, bacon, mushrooms, hex stewed fruit, spiced bananas, etc, etc!
But only buy one if you sure you going to use it well!

surely you got rid of it for a reason in the first place? I got mine from ebay for £70 and dont use it as much as what we should, my dad isn't on a diet and likes his proper chips (deep fryer) the only way we have been able to comprise is for him to have a large helping of oil added to it.

I have only used them for chips though, havent been any more imaginative with it! lol