Actifry!!!!

bubblensqueak

Loves Slimming world!!
I just got a new actifry and had to tell you all its amazing!!!!!!! Actually the best thing I have ever purchased. The chips yes do take a bit longer to cook but are amazing!!!!!!!!!!

Wish i had the space for one but we don't even have a proper kitchen in our teeny flat...

I do stir frys,quorn burgers,sausages as well as bns ,sweet pot chips well anything really

Sent from my E15i using MiniMins

I've just seen on Amazon that the white Actifry is on offer for £99 + free delivery.
If I could afford it, I would buy one right now :(

I bought mine with the Tesco double up offer on clubcard points. Went for the family one which was £175. Worth every penny as we have used it every day since we got it 3 weeks ago.

I've made chips, wedges, super skinny fries, sliced potatoes (were similar to crisps). Also cooked potatoe waffles & sausages in it.

I bought mine on offer at the beginning of the year, it's brill, my sister-in-law bought one on my recommendation and loves her's too. It does soooo much more than chips! Otherwise it would be the dearest chip pan I ever bought!!!

bubblensqueak said:
I just got a new actifry and had to tell you all its amazing!!!!!!! Actually the best thing I have ever purchased. The chips yes do take a bit longer to cook but are amazing!!!!!!!!!!

Ooh I'm jealous :) I want one

OK. Totally intrigued by this kitchen gadget. Seems most folk think it is the bees knees yet others disagree.......So..... couple of questions I would be grateful for the answers to.

1. If you were served up actifry chips without knowing the cooking method would you think they had been fried ?

2. I dislike mccain or any frozen type of oven chips but I love frozen deepfried chips and also quite like real potato cooked sw way. Is the actifry for this type of pallete ??

I got mine on offer in makro like a big cash and carry place for £110 pounds its a actifry plus does 1.2kgs so worth the money!!!

jilly said:
OK. Totally intrigued by this kitchen gadget. Seems most folk think it is the bees knees yet others disagree.......So..... couple of questions I would be grateful for the answers to.

1. If you were served up actifry chips without knowing the cooking method would you think they had been fried ?

2. I dislike mccain or any frozen type of oven chips but I love frozen deepfried chips and also quite like real potato cooked sw way. Is the actifry for this type of pallete ??

Yes would however they're not all greasy like ones that have been deep fried... They really are yummy!

Back