Activa Creamy Cherry or Peach Yogurt

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Stubbz, 15 January 2009.

1. Stubbz

Stubbz Member

Hello, new to the site and thinking of starting SW again. Does anyone have the sins for Activia Creamy 3% Yogurt. the ones in the little plastic balls.

Love these as they are the only calcium I have.

thank you in advance.
  2. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

I'm not sure, the standard pots of activia are 3 Syns. The ones in the balls are soooo yummy though!

Welcome to the forum and to SW x
  3. Stubbz

Stubbz Member

You are right they are so deliscious. I have spoken to the Sins On Line and they have said they are 3 sins each. i think well worth it.

I have just looked at your stats, well done on such a fantastic weight loss. Has it all been with SW. Do you go to class. have you tried the new plan. I have just left WW after losing 14lbs. Struggled with the plan.
  4. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

SW is the only thing that ever worked for me. I usually do just greens, I have looked at the new plan but wont really do it much as I'm not a big meat eater. I think I would struggle with WW too as I like all the free food and not having to count stuff! Good luck with SW, it's really easy and you should do well on it