1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Activa Yogurts on special offer at Tesco

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Undisturbedgirl, 15 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Undisturbedgirl

Undisturbedgirl Silver Member

Just for the fat free activa fans, Tesco are doing them, 3 packs of 4 for £3. BARGAIN!

Hope everyone has a good week x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. couscous

couscous Full Member

Thanks. Are these sin free?

4. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Yes they are. I was in there yesterday and I got some

5. couscous

couscous Full Member

Thanks I'll give them a try.

6. Undisturbedgirl

Couscous they do a lovely fatfree cherry yogurt and the summer berries one is great too :)

7. Sandrah78

Sandrah78 Silver Member

Great - thanks for that, I'll pick some up tomorrow when I go shopping.

8. Kazstevens

Kazstevens Member

Thanks Undisturbedgirl I wouldnt normally buy these but at that price Yum! [​IMG]

9. Undisturbedgirl

I'm the same, i'm a mullerlight girl, but the prices are ridiculous at the moment, and i am not near a Asda to take advantage of the current special offer.

10. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

god i get confused with yogurts! i read which ones are free then i get to the shops and get confused by all the different varieties so i run away crying!!!

11. Undisturbedgirl

Yeah, i get like that sometimes, but if it's fat free, i feel it's pretty safe, and i come home and check it. But i do tend to stick with my mullers, ski, activa or shape yogurts. Though Aldi do a lovely range of ones with bits of museli/wholegrain in them

12. mod-karen79

i read somewhere the other day that the muesli ones aren't free, but that the strawberry wholegrain one is.

do you know if they have gelatine in them?

13. Undisturbedgirl

Luckily i don't live very near a Aldi, so i don't have them regularly enough to cause any damage.

When i go next and get some, i'll check if they do contain gelatine x

14. mod-karen79

i might pop in there sometimes this week and have a look - they have good deals on veg there :D

15. Nanny Jax

Nanny Jax getting back on track

Their spectacular 6 on fruit and veg for this month is great karen, worth going into Aldi just for the melon, grapes, mixed peppers etc, the full list of this months offers are here... Old favourites and new ideas. :)