acyrlic tips

I get gel nails on every 2 weeks - i love them - i think nice nails are dead sexy and cool and i love the girl that does them - we just sit and talk pure girl crap for a whole hour or so - she thinks im mad - i dont think she has another customer like me! lol - plus she loves me cos i always tip her! also having nice nails is cool for playing poker - i like it! xox

I found that my nails were so bad after the acrylic was taken off, just like paper - and I go to a very good salon. I was advised to have gel instead of acrylic and this is much better. It doesnt damage your own nails at all. Comes in lots of colours and you can put your own varnish on (and take it off with non acetone remover) without damaging the gel. I have it on my toes always - french at the moment with some gems too. :)

ugh

now i'm confused, what are gel nails???

omg im so not used to this whole treating myself thing! :eek:

Oooh, not come across gel nails before! How does it differ from the acrylic, is it more expensive? Can they airbrush on it? Does it last as long? lol xx

Think the gel nails arent as harsh on ya natural nails although my natural nails havent seen the light of day for 5 months ha ha just keep getting in fills x

yes it can be air brushed and have gems set in it. It is much much better for your nails. I wopuld never have acrylic again! It last about 6 weeks on toes cos they dont grow so quick!!

Look at this info - Biosculpture gel is great

Bio Sculpture

Back