Add A Meal Week.

TT Tessie

Hi Folks

Just wanting some info. Am I right in saying we AAM at week 5 and Week 13? Then do we do it at 5 and 8 Week intervals thereafter? Apologies if I'm being an airhead, its fooditis:)

I'm really not getting this,

apologies if I'm being really thick.

When do we actually AAM?

See below.

Thanks

At the end of every 4th and 12th
week you must include a meal a
day to have with your normal
amount of meal replacements.
Please refer to our food choice
section for that week (page 16). You
can then return to the Total
Solution. After you have reached
your target weight you reintroduce
conventional food slowly and
carefully following our healthy
solution. Please see page 13 or the
recipe page on our website. Go to
Meal Replacements and Diet Products

FAQ's

How long can I do this for?

The Simple Solution and Working solution can be used until you reach your target weight of a healthy BMI. On reaching your target weight you can continue to use exante™ products in combination with healthy food to maintain your weight. If following the Total Solution you will need to take a food week break every 4 weeks and increase your calorie intake to 1200kcals per day. The Simple Solution can be followed during the food week break.

Yes thats right hun, unless your doctor has signed to say you can do this diet then you can follow for 12 weeks without the AAM week.

For example
Start date:Mondays 27th, 4th, 11th,18th
my AAM week is 25th Oct (ekk half term week)

TBH I am not sure if I will do AAM week:eek: but I am not recommending anyone missing it okay;)

Hi Folks thanks for the replies, I decided to go straight to the horses mouth. Didn't want to be starving myself unnecessarily. :) so don't get to eat every 4 weeks:cry:thought it was too good to be true

below is the response from Exante.
You are correct with add a meal in weeks 5 and 13. We are currently amending our booklets to make this section easier to follow. We advise that you follow the Simple Solution in the food week break and if you want to stay in ketosis then avoid having carbohydrates and stick to protein with green vegetables and salad.

Last edited:
thanks for the info i was confused about it all and coming out of ketosis. makes sense now

Back