Add a meal

jcjazzy

Silver Member
If this is in an inappropriate area could someone move this please?
Can any one tell me where I'll find info on what to eat this week? or just provide me with the info?
Much obliged x

There's a page in the little book which explains it a little. When I do it, basically I have one meal a day, which is lean meat with salad / vegetables (from the list in the book). Basically it's the low carb veg, like broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms, etc, plus lean meat, so that you'll stay in ketosis.

It only mentions low fat cottage cheese
www.exantediet.com has copies of the leaflets on them, which lists the allowed foods :)

Can u have cheese with it?? X

:D Don't know why this post made me laugh!!!

Just cottage cheese I think.

Which doesn't count as real cheese in my book!!! ;):cry:

I just thought that anything on Atkins diet would be allowed so just to have cottage cheese is rubbish I might just have Atkins food n see what happens sorry if imade u laugh lol when this is such a seriou website lol x

cake is not allowed on add a meal either, nor crisps, chocolate, boozy pop, basically think what you'd like to eat and go the opposite hee hee

Lol you ladies are funny, yes cottage cheese is nothing like cheese they should call it frozen yogurt, I had so much cottage cheese when I was trying to be healthy:rolleyes:

BuxomBarrister said:
:D Don't know why this post made me laugh!!!

Just cottage cheese I think.

Which doesn't count as real cheese in my book!!! ;):cry:

I so agree! They should rename it cottage goo, much more accurate.

Dutch said:
cake is not allowed on add a meal either, nor crisps, chocolate, boozy pop, basically think what you'd like to eat and go the opposite hee hee

I'm sure I saw pizza and Sauvignon blanc in the leaflet?!?!??!

Back