Addicted to Bones.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fatpossum, 16 August 2007 Social URL.

1. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

Hi Chaps,

I have fallen in love with my lovely newly exposed bones. They are so coooooooooooooooooooooool :cool:.

Yesterday I had some time off work and did a spot of shopping. I could go into any one of the high street shops (even the ones that cater to the skinny-little-girls) and pick up sizes 10 and 12 and look gorgeous in them.

What impressed me most were the two tops I tried on in Laura Ashley, both of which were low cut and showed off my spectacular clavicles!!!!!!!!!!! Now don't get squeamish (most probably the boys!) but I think most women love the look of a 'nicely structured' neck and shoulder area. I certainly do. There was a time when I looked as though no bones existed in that particular area of my body whereas now they are all coming out of hibernation and I love it!!

I love looking slim - it is the best. My size 10 jeans are loose now and I know I have to stop this diet soon but I can see how some women might feel inclined to keep going - just for the NicoleRichie-VictoriaBeckham-buzz!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Luke

Luke Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Who's squeamish?

Not me!!!

4. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

Well then, you're so cooooooooooooooooooool Luke :cool::cool::cool::cool:!!

5. dcookie

dcookie Member

Start Weight:
    17st0.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0.0lb
    Diet:
    The New You plan
    aahh bones ... now i remember them from many many years ago . oh to have a glimpse of them again !!

6. princess farkie

princess farkie Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Hey fatpossum ... i sooooo know what you mean. For me it's a hip-bone thing. Once my hip bones poke out I know I'm there :rotflmao:!! My bf loves my hip bones too - says they are great to get hold of (if you know what I mean ;)) :rotflmao:.

Size 10's getting loose it quite an achievement - I'm aiming for my size 8 skinny jeans ... can't wait to have my ass back in those!!!

7. Splash

Splash Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st10lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I can't wait for mine to emerge....any bone that is!!!! Particularly my inside ankle bone which is a dimple at the mo, but getting shallower week by week.:D

8. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    I was beginning to believe I probably didn't actually have bones any more but you have given me hope that somewhere underneath the squishiness there may be something firm!!

Georgie
    x

9. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

Believe me girls - the bones ARE there!!!

Mine too were obscured by our friend 'THE FAT' :eek: up until about 4/5 weeks ago but now they are on show.

So hang in there and ......

** Drink the water

** Eat/Drink the Packs

** Take the walks (10,000 steps a day!)

** Avoid the fridge (and rationalising around why you should just have that bit of carb free cheese or meat that is in the fridge)

and, most importantly of all

** Keep the faith - believe that the bones are out/in there!!!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.