Addicted to Bones.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fatpossum, 16 August 2007 Social URL.

1. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

Hi Chaps,

I have fallen in love with my lovely newly exposed bones. They are so coooooooooooooooooooooool :cool:.

Yesterday I had some time off work and did a spot of shopping. I could go into any one of the high street shops (even the ones that cater to the skinny-little-girls) and pick up sizes 10 and 12 and look gorgeous in them.

What impressed me most were the two tops I tried on in Laura Ashley, both of which were low cut and showed off my spectacular clavicles!!!!!!!!!!! Now don't get squeamish (most probably the boys!) but I think most women love the look of a 'nicely structured' neck and shoulder area. I certainly do. There was a time when I looked as though no bones existed in that particular area of my body whereas now they are all coming out of hibernation and I love it!!

I love looking slim - it is the best. My size 10 jeans are loose now and I know I have to stop this diet soon but I can see how some women might feel inclined to keep going - just for the NicoleRichie-VictoriaBeckham-buzz!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Luke

Luke Full Member

Who's squeamish?

Not me!!!
  4. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

Well then, you're so cooooooooooooooooooool Luke :cool::cool::cool::cool:!!
  5. dcookie

dcookie Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    The New You plan
    aahh bones ... now i remember them from many many years ago . oh to have a glimpse of them again !!
  6. princess farkie

princess farkie Full Member

Hey fatpossum ... i sooooo know what you mean. For me it's a hip-bone thing. Once my hip bones poke out I know I'm there :rotflmao:!! My bf loves my hip bones too - says they are great to get hold of (if you know what I mean ;)) :rotflmao:.

Size 10's getting loose it quite an achievement - I'm aiming for my size 8 skinny jeans ... can't wait to have my ass back in those!!!
  7. Splash

Splash Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I can't wait for mine to emerge....any bone that is!!!! Particularly my inside ankle bone which is a dimple at the mo, but getting shallower week by week.:D
  8. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    CD SS
    I was beginning to believe I probably didn't actually have bones any more but you have given me hope that somewhere underneath the squishiness there may be something firm!!

9. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

Believe me girls - the bones ARE there!!!

Mine too were obscured by our friend 'THE FAT' :eek: up until about 4/5 weeks ago but now they are on show.

So hang in there and ......

** Drink the water

** Eat/Drink the Packs

** Take the walks (10,000 steps a day!)

** Avoid the fridge (and rationalising around why you should just have that bit of carb free cheese or meat that is in the fridge)

and, most importantly of all

** Keep the faith - believe that the bones are out/in there!!!!!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.