Addicted to ketostix...

poppyseed

This is a terribly addictive way of living. It used to be bread and butter and caramacs but I seem to have switched my addictions to standing on the scales and peeing on little sticks...

...happy days :)

LOL There are worse things in the world I guess if its all helping toward the end result!!! I was like that too in the beginning and only realised this morning that I had not peed oon a stick in about 2 weeks!!! So I hd to do one to see the lovely colour ;)

The scales, oh dear.. I am on them twice a day! Once after my morning wee and once as I go to bed as I like seeing the drop from when I go to bed to when I get up in the morning!! LOL!

I have never check am I meant to? If I am were do I get them from?

I ordered mine off ebay for £3 - got a pack of about 200 of them... you dont need to check as such but its a nice reassurance for me personally.. it was nice to know when I hit ketosis and also told me I needed to drink more water as was dehydrated... I wont see the need for them now though unless I had cheated and had the wrong stuff and I needed to know I was still 'safe'..!! ;) :) xx

Mite b an idea to order them the whole am I drinking enough or to much water!! Drives me made!! I have gone a but mad this week lol!!

Back