Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Addicted to ketostix...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by poppyseed, 31 March 2011 Social URL.

1. poppyseed

poppyseed Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    dukan
    This is a terribly addictive way of living. It used to be bread and butter and caramacs but I seem to have switched my addictions to standing on the scales and peeing on little sticks...

...happy days :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bye-bigun!

bye-bigun! Sensibly losing :)

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    LOL There are worse things in the world I guess if its all helping toward the end result!!! I was like that too in the beginning and only realised this morning that I had not peed oon a stick in about 2 weeks!!! So I hd to do one to see the lovely colour ;)

The scales, oh dear.. I am on them twice a day! Once after my morning wee and once as I go to bed as I like seeing the drop from when I go to bed to when I get up in the morning!! LOL!

4. lainey666

lainey666 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(17.47%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have never check am I meant to? If I am were do I get them from?

5. bye-bigun!

bye-bigun! Sensibly losing :)

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I ordered mine off ebay for £3 - got a pack of about 200 of them... you dont need to check as such but its a nice reassurance for me personally.. it was nice to know when I hit ketosis and also told me I needed to drink more water as was dehydrated... I wont see the need for them now though unless I had cheated and had the wrong stuff and I needed to know I was still 'safe'..!! ;) :) xx

6. lainey666

lainey666 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(17.47%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Mite b an idea to order them the whole am I drinking enough or to much water!! Drives me made!! I have gone a but mad this week lol!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.