Addicted to ketostix...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by poppyseed, 31 March 2011 Social URL.

1. poppyseed

poppyseed Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    dukan
    This is a terribly addictive way of living. It used to be bread and butter and caramacs but I seem to have switched my addictions to standing on the scales and peeing on little sticks...

...happy days :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bye-bigun!

bye-bigun! Sensibly losing :)

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    LOL There are worse things in the world I guess if its all helping toward the end result!!! I was like that too in the beginning and only realised this morning that I had not peed oon a stick in about 2 weeks!!! So I hd to do one to see the lovely colour ;)

The scales, oh dear.. I am on them twice a day! Once after my morning wee and once as I go to bed as I like seeing the drop from when I go to bed to when I get up in the morning!! LOL!

4. lainey666

lainey666 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(17.47%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have never check am I meant to? If I am were do I get them from?

5. bye-bigun!

bye-bigun! Sensibly losing :)

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I ordered mine off ebay for £3 - got a pack of about 200 of them... you dont need to check as such but its a nice reassurance for me personally.. it was nice to know when I hit ketosis and also told me I needed to drink more water as was dehydrated... I wont see the need for them now though unless I had cheated and had the wrong stuff and I needed to know I was still 'safe'..!! ;) :) xx

6. lainey666

lainey666 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(17.47%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Mite b an idea to order them the whole am I drinking enough or to much water!! Drives me made!! I have gone a but mad this week lol!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.