Addicted to mousse

lunar jim

Gold Member
How did I not discover this before? Every shake I've had since Thursday has been a mousse, they're brilliant and very filling :p

I was offered the mousse a few weeks ago by my CDC but was a bit errrm no thanks LOL !

Are they really that nice??

They're gorgeous aren't they? I do mine with a hand held blender, 150ml of fridge water and blast it until it fluffs up as much as it can. 10mins in the freezer then just fixes it nicely. They'll last so much longer than a shake too.
I think a bloke can maybe get away with more than one a day as it is only supposed to be one scoop per day (although I have had 2 on occasions as I find the shakes now very boring if not made into a mousse)
Love 'em
Love 'em
Love 'em
Love 'em
Love 'em
Love 'em
Love 'em

Ah yeah, it's just one scoop a day, I have a mousse for brekkie and a soup or a bar for lunch :D Should have mentioned that.

I haven't had a shake as a shake since week 3 when I got the mousse. It's yum isn't it. Haven't had the mousse now either or weeks. I zap my shakes, after making them into a paste, into the microwave for 1min 30sec....turns into brownie on the edge and gooey in the middle which I love. But you can only do this from 810 up due to loss of nutrients. Very yum tho. xxx

I haven't had a shake as a shake since week 3 when I got the mousse. It's yum isn't it. Haven't had the mousse now either or weeks. I zap my shakes, after making them into a paste, into the microwave for 1min 30sec....turns into brownie on the edge and gooey in the middle which I love. But you can only do this from 810 up due to loss of nutrients. Very yum tho. xxx

Might have to give that a try!

Mousse sounds great. How much is it?

I love mousse!
Reminds me I have some mix a mousse left, I might have to make some mousse tonight then. (Was about to write moose, LOL)

Ooooh I can't stand it! It goes in the same bracket as the porridge for me!

Back