addicted to muller yoghurt

slim4son

i know i can be addicted to worst things and i know are free foods however i have had 2 orange with dark choc sprinkled and 1 toffee already i luuuuurrrvve em is there any that are synned that i know to syn as the way i am going i am spending my syns on mullers lol (THE SYNNED ONES OBVIOUSLY ) :):love047:

im not sure but i think the black cherry and chocolate sprinkle one is sinned, im sure there will be a syn thread for mullers in the syn thread section!

The vanilla with a black cherry layer is 2 syns, the newyork cheesecake and strawberry cheesecake are both 1 syn. The rest are free :)

Just to say I also LOVE the new orange with dark choc sprinkled, it's lush

I find it can affect my weight, just because they are free does not mean to say you can binge on them sadly. When I have yogurt I limit myself two a day.

I find it can affect my weight, just because they are free does not mean to say you can binge on them sadly. When I have yogurt I limit myself two a day.

Good viewpoint - even though they are free (mullers and other fat free yogs), its better to have them in moderation - have some fruit or salad as snacks for the when you want something sweet! xxx

I tried freezing one the other day after group were talking about it, and it was really nice. Took ages to eat too, felt quite naughty, and yes I limit myself to two activia snackpots a day.

I'm a newbie and have found the mullerlights a godsend.

I have one for brekkie with 2 weetabix and a banana and one in the evening with sliced apple, strawberries etc...

Is two a day excessive? It doesn't feel it but I can understand eating 5 a flippin day being a bit silly.(^_^)

No I don't think two is excessive but just for the sake of variety I would have different yoghurts and not stick to mullerlights all the time.

Back