addicted to muller yoghurt

muller lights are my binge food, and I seem to have my best losses on weeks that they are, I have been known to eat one at every meal and two or three as snacks.. problem was the expense!

However I noticed in my local morrisons yesterday they're doing a 10 for £2 offer!

*blessings*
Smoffi

I am going to have a go at freezing some, sounds a good idea.

I try to limite myself to 1 or 2 a day - they are still calories (I know we are not counting calories, but....) and I find they are really expensive.
Perhaps I am just tight :0), but I resent slightly spending £4-5 pw on yoghurt! Why can't chocolate be a free food!!!???!!!

When you freeze them do you just freeze in the pot or in a mould or something.

And do you freeze for long i.e. can they be left a couple of days then eat???

Ha ha just thinking of other ways to get something different x

When you freeze them do you just freeze in the pot or in a mould or something.

And do you freeze for long i.e. can they be left a couple of days then eat???

Ha ha just thinking of other ways to get something different x

I give the pot a shake and shove it in the freezer, I tend to buy them when on offer like the 12 for £2 in Morrisons I got 48 froze 40 they will last me 6-8 weeks as I dont have 1 every day, get the you out and leave to stand for 10 mins before eating or its rock hard

Thnaks for that, will give it a go.

Ooohh strawberry ice cream........

Any flavours better than others frozen? They should do a chocolate one or choc mint chip!!!

Wish I didnt like chocolate!!! lol, but saying that I dont go for the ones with choc sprinkles because I dont like the fruit and choc combo, or even the sourness of yoghurt with choc combo.

Leave them in for around 4 hours and they are the texture of Mr Whippy. Leave them longer and they go rock solid and I'm not so keen on the ice crystals that form. But check out the thread in the recipe sub-forum about using them in an ice-cream maker for some of the real stuff!

Just been to Morrisons for them. People were just walking out with trays and trays of them! The Banana and Custard ones are lush.

I freeze mine as I love frozen yogurt and it takes ages to eat :)
Was contemplating doing this the other day - do the Mullerlight yoghurts freeze well? I've heard conflicting stories.....

Gonna have to try that i think!! (hubby is always scoffing ice-cream, would be good to have something to scoff with him! lol)

I froze a Banana Custard one today when I came in and have just eaten it. It was quite nice actually. I have to say when it gets hot and the family are having ice cream - I will eat this and remain virtuous!

I have just had my first frozen muller light yogurt and wow, wasn't it yummy. I am going to have one with strawberrys next time. Now i dont need ice cream, thanks so much for this tip xx

Gonna have to try that i think!! (hubby is always scoffing ice-cream, would be good to have something to scoff with him! lol)
Have you tried the skinny cow ice creams. Very very nice, mint choc chip or triple choc - 3.5 or 4 syns so goooooood!

i made some ice lollies last night, mixed some yog with a splash of milk and then poured it in to the moulds that you get with the stick. Ive put bits of fruit in them before aswell...v yummy!

Ooh good idea Noddy. I did see some moulds in lakeland.....but putting fruit in too.....Fab!

Back