addicted to muller yoghurt

And you get yr superfree!

Arghhhhh! Bought my moulds from Matalan today for £2 0 Barg. Just poured in half summer berries/half vanilla mullers. They are for movie evening with my family which involves much scoffing of nachos. I like the dip but will be giving the nachos a wide berth.

I'll let you know how they turn out.

Don't panic! People have been freezing their yoghurts for years - I'm sure they will turn out fine.

Arghhhhh! Bought my moulds from Matalan today for £2 0 Barg. Just poured in half summer berries/half vanilla mullers. They are for movie evening with my family which involves much scoffing of nachos. I like the dip but will be giving the nachos a wide berth.

I'll let you know how they turn out.

ooooh i love nacho's! with melted cheese and hot salsa....crisps are my weakness!

I like them on top of fresh raspberries, I also like the smooth yoghurts best, but love the mandarin one frozen. Just like tangy ice cream, lovely!

:crazy:How can something so right be so wrong....?

Off I go to the fridge to try my lollies..

Quite nice actually. I froze a plain vanilla one and it's turned out a bit like a more sour milk lolly - you know the little ones kiddies have? I'm not really a lolly person but come the hot weather - it's definitely an option.

Well now that the officer is off at Morrisons I sure as heckfire ain't paying 61p each for a mullerlight SO I thought I'd try the other options. Tonight I picked up Morrisons Eat Smart Banana and something called Pomona - which both appear in my SW directory as free. At 45p and 33p respectively - they are more economical for me.

Eat Smart - YUCK!!!YUCK!!!YUCK!!!
/Goes running to supermarket and buys entire stock of Mullerlight Banana and Custard.
On the plus side you get a little more it has an amazing amount of protein and calcium but it doesn't feel naughty...

I'll try the Pomona one tomorrow...sigh....

Are they free Kieragh?

mines the toffee i really gorgeous i love it with chopped up bananas lursh

Fab - might give them a go.

Back