Addicted...

ByeByeBelly

OMG!!! I've only been here since Saturday but I'm addicted already!!

I haven't been doing many posts but I'm on it all the time reading posts and diaries etc. even at work (which is NOW!!! ;) ) LOL

I'm sure I'm not the only one...........??

Lol! Me too! It's so inspirational! I'm on my first week, my first WI is tomorrow and I'm really excited! I'm addicted to Minimins!

Gotta go though, boss looking over my shoulder :D

That's the trouble with Minimins it's so friendly and helpful you just can't help yourself.

Enjoy the forum and good luck with your weight loss. X

Have a great holiday Amy!
It is addictive!! I don't post that much, but I do love reading about other people, getting hints and tips and of course ideas for meals :-D

My best discoveries have been the Fibre plus bars, Joes Sausages, syn free onion chutney and BBQ sauces - all thanks to MiniMins!

I'm hoping to hit target this week and will probably be on this site even more then!!!!

Hi Letty, my first WI is tomorrow too...good luck! :D

Donnie, thank you! You've done amazing so far and truly an inspiration! :D

Amy, lucky you for holiday...I had a week at my folks in Malta in April but it seems such a long time ago now :cry: have a great time!

Fab*at40 - another inspiration!! you must point me in the direction of the BBQ sauce...I love BBQ sauce! :cool:

Amy, lucky you for holiday...I had a week at my folks in Malta in April but it seems such a long time ago now :cry: have a great time!

Fab*at40 - another inspiration!! you must point me in the direction of the BBQ sauce...I love BBQ sauce! :cool:

Thanks!!! x
Here you go - I used less sweetener (hate the stuff) and added garlic - everyone I've made it for loves it:
http://www.minimins.com/sw-sizzling-summer-recipes/101921-syn-free-bbq-sauce.html

My first week too (here - 3rd week with SW) and already abandoning FB to come here:8855: My games on there have taken a back seat. It's just such a welcoming place and sooo many ideas for meal plans and 'friends' to keep you on the straight and narrow!

Thank you Fab! x

Helen...OMG!! I KNOW what you mean!!! I'm an avid Farmville and Mafia Wars gal and I've only been there once today!! my poor animals will think I've deserted them! LOL Good luck with your journey! x

Good luck to you too BBB :D I'm nervous/excited!

Yup, i'm addicted to reading this place too (and trying to get into posting :) )
Should be writing a presentation at the moment, but here i am on here :p

Hi could you tell us more about Joes Sausages and the syn free onion chutney please and thanks for the BBQ Sauce recipe! :0)

New to SW and trying to find out as much as I can - first WI tonight!

Carole

me to i seem to be logged in and reading my time away ...im amazed at how lovely and motivational everyone is

I'm at work too, and definitely addicted :D Minimins is my lifeline and always helps keep me on track. If I'm having a rubbish day I just jump on here and read some inspirational stories and find a new yummy recipe to try, and it really cheers me up :)

I'm finding new recipes all the time on here, and most of them use stuff you already have in. My hubby says I spend more time here than with him :8855: Course he's joking, and 100% supportive, but he doesn't 'get' what I do on here for hours a day!:D

My husband is the same, he just leaves me to it. As long as his dinner gets put infront of him at some point during the evening he doesn't mind, hehe :D

I definitely appreciate it for the recipes! Need to trawl through again and find some decent ones as last week we got VERY fed up of potatoes (still can't quite look one in the 'eye' :8855:)

Back