Adding changes to my ticker

noodlepix

Hi sorry to be a pain, you have probably answered this question million of times, although i did try and use the search facility and couldn't find anything. Please can somebody tell me how i add my weight changes to the ticker

Thanks

Nikki

I think if you go into UserCP at the top of the page and EditSignature and then double click on the ticker it will take you to your ticker page and then enter your pin and follow the instructions and that should do it. You will then have to copy the url and paste it into your signature again (having deleted the first one of course).

At least, that's the way I did it. If there's a quicker way, I'm sure someone will know:D

Yes there is. On any post you have doen, click on your ticker and it will take you straight there. Put in your PIN and click on edit/change weight

Morning Taz. I knew there was probably a quicker way of doing it than the rather long-winded way I did:D

No need to be so formal - FT will do. :D Just been for my walk and feel totally invigorated now. About to have a nourishing green day breakfast of bacon (HE B) and baked beans!!

I REMEMBER WHEN I STARTED THE FORUM AND THAT DAMN TICKER:argh: IT DROVE ME MAD, BUT ONCE U KNOW HOW ITS LIKE RIDING A BIKE LOL XX

Blonde moment

Hi , me again - i must be having a blonde moment as i have clicked on my ticker and its not doing anything :-(

Nic did you by any chance copy a link to the ticker factory in your favourites when you made it?

i can't even get a pic up on the left hand side! argh!

:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 20 post s's you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

Click on the link below and it will help you put up a ticker.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

Phew well I hope that sorts that out lol, Mini, You just celebrated your 2 yr anniversary with Minimins, congrats, i only noticed cos my boys birthday was Tuesday too, :)

Phew well I hope that sorts that out lol, Mini, You just celebrated your 2 yr anniversary with Minimins, congrats, i only noticed cos my boys birthday was Tuesday too, :)

:rolleyes: Two years!!! I did not notice!!!:eek:

Thank you for the reminder:thankyou:

Belated happy birthday to your boy:)

Did it go by in the blink of an eye, (the 2 yrs)? I have only been a member for two months, and have been online nearly every day, but i can honestly say I have'nt got bored once, so here's to my two yr anniversary in 2010 lol

Did it go by in the blink of an eye, (the 2 yrs)? I have only been a member for two months, and have been online nearly every day, but i can honestly say I have'nt got bored once, so here's to my two yr anniversary in 2010 lol

It has gone very quickly:)

Here's to 2010:D:party0011:

Back