adding flavour?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by October Optimist, 11 November 2011 Social URL.

1. October Optimist

October Optimist Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.5%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Hey everyone, I'm starting the refeed program next week and was just wondering if i can add salt, pepper lemon juice that sort of thing to my chicken or fish? just for taste!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    I'd steer clear of salt due to water retention and general adverse effects on health. Pepper, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar are all fine. You can also use herbs , dried or fresh.
    As you have cleansed your palate whilst on TFR try lots of new natural flavours now.
    After TFR, I stocked up on spices and herbs( cinnamon, coriander, cumin, chilli flakes, parsley, rosemary, oregano being my favs). These with lemon juice, pepper or balsamic vinegar and creme fraiche are what I use to flavour all my foods. I rarely use any ready made flavourings now as these often contain hidden sugars and fats.

4. October Optimist

October Optimist Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.5%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Thank you! i just had my chicken with lemon juice and a little balsamic vinegar on my salad! thank you

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.