Additional foods

whedonite

Are the additional foods allowed chosen purely for their low carb content? If so surely you can add in other foods as long as you stay under 65g of carbs? I'm a vegetarian and would like to add some quorn in as according to my stats for the day I have 100 calories and 10g of carbs 'left' over, I am on 4 food packs a day.

You can have quorn. Personally the way that I worked the diet was to use My Fitness Pal, stick to my calorie limit and below around 65g of carbs. I had 3 packs a day plus protein and whatever I fancied that kept me within the limits. Worked fine for me!

That's what I tend to do too. It also means I can have a postage stamp sized taste of what my family are eating occasionally as well. But only because I know I have very good self-control to stop at that tiny amount. I only do it once or twice a week though.

Thanks, I love this diet so far but I'm looking long term and sticking within the 65g limit seems a good start.

Sadly all I can think of is carrots! Going to add some tomorrow - never thought I would br craving carrots

heya, does anyone know if you can have alpro light soya milk, its very low carb and calorie count.

I was wondering this about almond milk but I'm not sure on the carb content! I think if soya is low carb and cals it should be ok. Try emailing S&S to double check

I was wondering this about almond milk but I'm not sure on the carb content! I think if soya is low carb and cals it should be ok. Try emailing S&S to double check

Heya, cheers, i did and they said the usual 150ml is allowed like standard milk, so yes its cool.
Cheers

Last night I had peas and green beans in a herby butter - 90cals and 5g carbs but oh so good and kept with in my limit according to MFP.

Never thought I'd get so much joy from veg!

Back