Adios lads and lasses

GymClassHero

Silver Member
Hello everyone,

Im just popping by to say goodbye - i've not really been on much since my re-start because ive found that SW just isn't working for me anymore.

Even though i stuck to the plan 110% i put weight on so thought it was time to make some changes.

Im not trying to 'diss' SW as it really worked for me last year and i lost over 1 stone, but, Ive been following an 1800 cal diet and eating lots of things like avacado, olive oil, almonds, wholemeal tortilla wraps and protein with every meal and ive lost 5lbs in 2 weeks already. Im even having 60g of porridge for breakfast, plus bread/pitta or a wrap at lunch and its working wonders.

The food fits in with my training and im even having protein shakes again to help with my weight training and it seems to be coming off really well.

For me i think my body just gets used to certain regimes and every now and again i have to change plans to keep it fresh.

Thanks to everyone for their support over my time at minimins and thanks to everyone who i have meithered for syn values whilst i wasn't able to go to classes.

I wish everyone the absolute best of luck with their journey and hope everyone achieves their goals.

Happy Slimming!

P.S. - I'll still be popping on for recipes as nothing beats a hardcofre SW curry! :8855:

good luck GCH!!! i know SW doesnt suit everyone, but glad you have found something that suits you and works!!! xxxx

Good luck x

Avocados and olive oil and still losing weight?! :eek: I'm jealous!! :D lol

Good luck! xxxx

Good luck with your new plan Hun. It sounds as if its definitely working for you.

xx

Ditto! What diet is this?! I wanna know!!

Lol, its not a diet as such as i hate the word 'diet' im just using a common sense approach and looking at this from a training and nutrition perspective.

Im sticking to 1800 cals or less each day, having either 3 scrambled eggs/omlette and toast for breakfast or 60g of porridge and berries with 1/2 milk and 1/2 water.

Lunch has been chicken, tuna, salmon or tins of sardines/mackrel etc with loads of spinach and salad, 1/2 avacado, drizle of olive oil and either a pitta bread with seeds in, a linseed tortilla wrap or some couscous.

Dinner has been Chicken or Prawns or Quorn with stirfry, fresh veggies and new potato's or a jacket spud with cottage cheese and a piece of chicken breast.

Ive cut out snacking on endless amounts of fruit and just sticking to berries and a banana at breakfast, either 1 apple or 2 satsumas in between or a handful of almonds and dried apricots. I've not been hungry at all because im eating protein with every meal so im finding this works just right for me :cool:

Im still cooking everything SW style though, using frylight, making everything from scratch etc so im using the principals ive learnt from SW to help me take a sensible approach to nutrition moving forward :)

Lol, its not a diet as such as i hate the word 'diet'

Good point! well, good luck with your new eating venture. Do keep us posted because I wouldn't mind seeing how a plan like that goes. Just don't mention protein shakes too often-I miss my shakes, but they're far too high in syns :cry:

Back