Adsa Clothes fit me!!!!!

redfireangel837

Sooo over the moon!

Went into asda today and just out of curiousit picked up a few of there size 22 tops and when i got home i was over the moon that they actually fit me!!!

I am actually feeling wonderful at this moment in time and i wanted to share with everyone else! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

well done, you. fab feeling or what? i cant wait to go clothes shopping in all the trendy shops again. sick of evans and yours, hopefully my next winter coat will be a Next one lol.
x

Well done. Are they trendy?

I'm taking my 16yr old tomorrow to Asda. She wants some clothes for her birthday and it's so difficult to get trendy stuff for her, mind you I keep giving her sw food and then she goes out and eats behind my back. I'm at my wits end with her :sigh:

It's a fantastic feeling isn't it? Well done, v. good on prices on the whole too.

They are actaully pretty trendy and you right right on the price! I wasg etting so fed up of having to go to evans and pay thought the nose for thanks that always felt really old. I am only 21 lol but i could never really and anything that nice that came in my size so now i am well chuffed that i have somewhere new to shop! I think i will try tescos tomorrow lol

Congratulations - great feeling isn't it. I almost cried at the checkout buying my first thing in a supermarket in well - forever - just under 12 months ago. Cried in joy. the checkout girl had to ask if i was OK as I was just stood there in total shock at being able to buy a shirt (wasn't quite in the waist sizes at that time though).

(and truth be told - i did cry once i got into the car).

Have fun with the new found freedom of shopping...

Well done hon xx dont forget grace by tu @ sainsburys! Thier clothes are nice also

i can feel your happiness in the thread!!! really pleased you have smashed a milestone and now fit into the range at Asda!!! next stop...Next!!! :D xxx

congratulations. Nothing better than fitting into smaller new clothes or even smaller old clothes that haven't fitted in ages.

Back