Adults who <3 YA fiction!

I loved The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, it made me cry, but it was wonderful, I'm also a huge harry potter fan!

I loved The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, it made me cry, but it was wonderful, I'm also a huge harry potter fan!

Oh my just read the description of that book looks like I would really blub, maybe not one to read during TOTM x

That was the last book I read think I had constant run of tear thru the last 5 chapters such a beautiful book,

Has anyone read any of john greens other books?

Finished the divergent series by Veronica Roth. I really enjoyed all three books. Just downloaded the soul keepers onto my kindle cos it was free and rated highly on Amazon. Has anyone else read this series? It's by G P Ching.

Last edited:
Finished the divergent series by Veronica Roth. I really enjoyed all three books.
Just downloaded the soul keepers onto my kindle CID it was free and rated highly on Amazon.
Has anyone else read this series? It's by G P Ching.

I have the soul keepers too , maybe I can start with that

Hi all I have just finished reading the Fallen Star series by Jessica Sorensen. It was a good series.

Sent from my LT30p using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh what an awesome thread, most of what i read is Young Adult Books, mostly because its pure fiction and i love it.

I have so many faves, im waiting on the very last Mortal Instruments book coming out this month!! I post a few of my fave books/series that i think everyone should read lol

The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
Sweet Evil, Sweet Peril and Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins
The Soul Seekers Series by Alyson Noel
Captured, Renegade, Refugee and Salvation (A good vampire book i've read in a while) by Erica Stevens
The Premonition Series by Amy A Bartol (OMG AMAZING)
Starcrossed series by Josephine Angelini
All books esp Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover (bit of romance)
Divergent Series by Veronica Roth
Mara Dyer series by Michelle Hodkin
LUX series by Jennifer Armentrout (FAVEEEEE)
Soul Screamers by Rachel Vincent
S

I am still deeply in love with the Georgia Nicholson series by Louise Rennison and have reread them a few times over the years. Pains me to think she's the same age as me now. (... or would be if she was real. Ahem!)

I am currently reading the Vampire Acadmy series, I'm on the second one. I enjoy them, it doesn't take long to read. After reading The Book Thief I needed something a bit easier to digest, So good vampires kicking bad vampire ass isn't too bad.

After this I have got the Adrian Mole books to read. I read the first one years and years ago, and I now need to read the rest.

CJ

Well I work in a library so I have loads of YA under my feet. I realised I read until i was about 11, then stopped then started again a few years ago. I missed out on so many books. Im really into Dystopian novels atm.
Hunger Games
Divergent trilogy
Maze Runner.
Shattered

there are loads im starting, atm Im reading the Legend book!

Starcrossed
The 100
Delirium
Ugly Trilogy
Divergent
Hunger Games
tethered souls (this is amazing)
The programme/the treatment (Suzanne young)
The testing
Breathe
Arena
Virulent
Unwind
Crewel
The selection
fast track
Matched
Numbers trilogy
the glimpse
prison nation

these are just a few I have read and really enjoyed!

Back