Advance before I start Please :)

Discussion in 'Exante' started by blondie29, 12 April 2011 Social URL.

1. blondie29

blondie29 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Very Poor
    Evening All

I have been reading this site for a while now and Im desperate to have a go but I would like know how you all get on with the diet with a full-time job and children? Do you find your get dizzy or more tired working?

Are you short tempered with cooking meals for others?

I really need to lose 4 stone and soon as its making me very unhappy x x x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I work 3 days a week and have a little one. For me the first few days are hard, as you get into ketosis. I tend to feel headachey, tired and cranky. But once I'm in ketosis and on a roll I find I have more energy and feel better than ever. If I have a particularly strenuous day I may have a 4th pack or some lean meat to help. Bizarrely I seem to enjoy cooking for others more at the moment, although I do find it strange that I can't taste it as I go along. If you think you'll find the cooking / family thing difficult, you may find that Working solution suits you better, where you have a low carb meal once a day in addition to the packs?
    Good luck with your weight loss, whichever route you choose to do.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.