Advantages over atkins???

theRealBigAl

Hi, After eating the exante for a few days - just wondering what the advantages are over the atkins diet?

To be honest I cant think of any at the moment, maybe just a little down wanting solid food, and better tasting aswell...

You don't have to buy or cook food
You don't have to worry about portion control
You don't have to carb count
You do get all your vitamins, minerals and trace elements to keep you in tip top health from Exante
You have a higher weight loss
You get a chance to rethink your eating whilst abstaining from food
You can move from Exante SSing onto Atkins and stay in ketosis if you do decide to swap over...

But try and hang in there for another week as it is a bit early to make a decision as it does get easier and you don't miss food as much.

First weigh in is a big motivator to keep going as most will have a good weigh in...men can expect to lose between a stone and a half to two stone a month on Exante...in the first month it could be even more.

With the bumper pack I think cost is cheaper to do this. By the time you're buying more protein foods etc, you're likely to be spending more than £25 a week.

I also really like having the complete break from food, so that I'm a lot less tempted to make silly choices. On Atkins I think it can be easy to think... well, just a little more of this or that, I'm sure it will be OK.

I think the weight loss can be quicker on Exante, as you're able to have very low calories, as well as low carbs. On Atkins you're likely to be consuming more calories to ensure you get all the nutrition you need.

I think it's different for different people though, and it's important to find out what works best for you and your lifestyle.

............I agree with all of the above, sometimes it's good to not have to think about what you can or can't eat. xx

Back