1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

ADVENT CALENDAR CHOCOLATE

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by Auburn, 30 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Auburn

Auburn x x x

Someone was going to ask...

What do you reckon, 1/2 a point a day? One point?

Yes... I do still get an advent calendar.... :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Smirky

Smirky Well-Known Member

LOL i was going to ask this! :) still need to get my calendar though! ... i'm thinking probably 1point a day... just to be on the safe side!

4. Auburn

Auburn x x x

Cheers Smirky :)
    I think that's what I will do. Yay!

5. Monster Muncher

Monster Muncher Chubby Man

Hehe, I was just going to ask this too .... I'd be more inclined to say 1/2 a point per day??

A freddo (if you can remember them!) is 2.5 points and they're about 5 times bigger than an advent calendar chocolate?! At least my one anyway! :)

6. jibalarter

jibalarter Well-Known Member

Ha Ha great post.. I was going to ask this as well. :) Id do 1/2. (I have been rubbish at tracking it though :-S )