Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

I'm on twitter my name is emilylexi but I don't tweet much tbh lol xx

I'm addicted to it. Very badly in fact. My username is samesizedfeet if anyone fancies joining me. But, you should be warned I swear quite a bit and when I'm not shift talk absolute nonsense for hours

I would really like to lose 21lb and then maintain over Christmas

However the challenge doesn't start until next Mon (17th) which will be the first day people can post losses !!!X

so tomorrows WI doesnt count it starts nxt week is that right? love the ditz haha x

Stitchy said:
I don't want to lose 140lb, there won't even be a stone of me left! :D;)

Heheeee! Omg we've only just started and already I'm having blonde moments! Okay okay, I'll let you off! I couldn't bear to be responsible for someone's malnourishment and possibly death uuugghh! I shall alter when at home PC! X

I don't want to lose 140lb, there won't even be a stone of me left! :D;)
Sorry Stitchy - my fault, just a wee typing error. Now corrected!!!

Olise - I've added you to my list, and I'm sure Hevs will add you to hers tomorrow.

I've also corrected a couple more of my errors so everything should now be right!

Phew - loads more than on the H&B challenge. It's going to be full time job keeping it up to date!

Last edited:
. . . Ooh Benidorm!! We're going in March on a group trip with some peeps from our village!!! We're staying in the hotel where 'Benidorm' was filmed!!!
. . . Hope you're having a good week hunny!!XXX
Wey hey Hevs - perhaps we can meet up?
Having a splendid week - came last at bridge today after winning last week!

so tomorrows WI doesnt count it starts nxt week is that right? love the ditz haha x
Hi Emma - yes this week is "start" week so first WI's are from next Monday. I'll probably be the first as a Monday morning weigher so you can all take the lead from me! :8855:

OK - so I've managed to pick up everyone's total losses except Kitkat, MissGaga and Emma3362.

Good luck those with WI's this week (although they don't count)!

Last edited:
My 1st ever wi tomorrow thats why no losses yet so nervous but this site has been a god send :) x

My 1st ever wi tomorrow thats why no losses yet so nervous but this site has been a god send :) x
Aha - that would explain it then! Good luck Emma, let us know how you get on!

Thank you for adding me.
I think i need this challenge as im feeling like a great big far elephant. probably liik like one too.
Having a fed up day, sorry

Thank you for adding me.
I think i need this challenge as im feeling like a great big far elephant. probably liik like one too.
Having a fed up day, sorry

Hi Olise, sorry to hear you've been having such a fed up day and that you don't feel good about yourself!! Well you've come to the right place and slowly but surely I'm sure you'll see great results!! Be really really patient with yourself! It may seem like a mountain to climb right now but just break it all down into lots of little hillocks, 1/2 stones at a time and you'll be pleasantly surprised how those losses add up! And don't ever be down on yourself if you have gains and STSs as these are all part of the journey- just never ever give up!! Welcome to this challenge!!XXX

Hi Bev, amendments made! Ooh and I've changed my goal to 12 lbs from 10 lbs as a result of this week's gain!! That would get me to my new revised target weight!! Manana!X

Thanks funcurls, I just desparatly want to lose this sumo that i carry around with me all the time. i am embarrassed at how i look because i know it is all because of greed. when i stand on the scales im sure someone else gets on with me because i have 12 stone to lose to make me a healthy BMI. disgusting!
I have gained for the past 2 weeks, last week i had to choke back tears as she gave me the news because i thought i had had a really good week.

anyway enough of my moans, only i cant do anything about it so i guess i had better shut up and get on with it.

here to a 21lb loss

Thanks funcurls, I just desparatly want to lose this sumo that i carry around with me all the time. i am embarrassed at how i look because i know it is all because of greed. when i stand on the scales im sure someone else gets on with me because i have 12 stone to lose to make me a healthy BMI. disgusting!
I have gained for the past 2 weeks, last week i had to choke back tears as she gave me the news because i thought i had had a really good week.

anyway enough of my moans, only i cant do anything about it so i guess i had better shut up and get on with it.

here to a 21lb loss

I know it's hard and very frustrating and I know you have quite a bit to lose, but this is the great thing about Minimins! There are plenty of like-minded people here with the same kind of issues and many who have lost similar amounts of weight successfully! You CAN do it! Do try and look at it as a positive thing you're doing for yourself, not just as something you HAVE to do, because positive thinking and imagery is half the battle! Time to stop putting yourself down!! Remember you're doing this for YOU!!XXX

Thanks for changing my loss to 10lb, I was worried I would let you all down by not meeting my targets :D

And olise - you can do it! :)

Ma first weigh in lol dunt even know whst i erigh about 11.7 x fingers crossed x

I'm so excited for you girls and your first WIs!! It doesn't seem any time ago that I started and it's nearly 2 years now!! It's the best thing I ever did for myself and I'm really glad I've done it slowly!!X

Good luck at first WI kitkat - let us know how you go on!

Back