Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

click userCP to find when theres new posts on thats wot i do lol :)
Minis keeps a list of all the threads you've posted on. When you click on UserCP (stand for User Control Panel) at the top left on any screen it only shows you the threads that have been posted to recently.

If you want to see all the threads you've ever posted on then scroll down the screen to the bottom and you will see a link that says View all Subscribed Threads
If you click on this it shows you everything - even if there are no new posts on the thread.

Clear as mud ??? Excellent !!! I pride myself on confusing people.

PS You can also subscribe to a thread even if you haven't posted on it.
At the top of each thread is a link that says Thread Tools
Just click on this and then click on Subscribe to this Thread

Ah, now that's the 6 million dollar question, isn't it? :8855:
Especially as I don't know your age or seen a piccie of you!!!!!

you must be forgetting the photo i posted on the other thread the other week-old age eh ;)

put me down for the full whack of 11.5lbs, not sure if its achievable with a 2 week hol coming up but hey ill try my best

hi newbie here: only got 1 stone to reach target but starting to struggle : > (

Welcome Geordiegirl!! Wow I think that you're the oldest participant we've had on one of these challenges, at the age of 119!! (Assuming that 1892 is your year of birth :8855::8855::8855:)XXX

saw the last post was from u nd was scared to look haha my bro's girlfriend is from chester le street so ya ok wit me wannabe lmao :) - to kerryat home me lil pit yakker lol

Thanks for accepting me. Had a good night at wi earlier (even though it doesn't count in this - lost 2lbs, got sow and 4 1/2 stone award. This sets me up really well now to stay motivated for this challenge until Christmas.

us geordies rule tho haha :D

im from seaton burn not far from gosforth :)

I'm never going to be a Geordie! I love Norfolk too much! Very happy and proud of myself. I can start to see the light at the end of the tunnel!

ya can be a wannabe like kerry if ya want haha

Back