Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

Hello! I'm only into my 4th SW week so never joined a challenge before but I'd love to join this one if I may?

I would like 24lbs in the 10 weeks which is 2lbs per week with an extra 4 thrown in for good measure! I weigh on a Wednesday :)

Hope I've I included all the needed Info! Look forward to this :)

Hey, K.T put me on to this challenge! I'd like to join in too...

Put me down for 15lbs please...I think a lb + a half per week is reasonable!

Wahey! well done Erin :D

meow^..^ said:
I think 'Christmas glamour shots' are a fab idea!!

Although I'm personally more than happy for everyone to keep their clothes on.

I say we all get tarted up on Christmas day, including you aesir22, of course, and post some lovely pictures :)

Liking this idea very much!!! :0)

I'm in!!!!! Loved the last challenge!!! It helped me loads, so can you put me down for 14lb please!!! Stupid phone wont let me do it meself!!! I am going to have to start using my laptop again i think!!!! :0) x

Please count me in... And, I am so, so so determined to lose the 'lard'
Scaril(l)y..(articulates, please do not correct spelling)I weighed in at 10.1.... A massive leap from last week!! What on earth is going on???

I'm in
I think I'll go for 14 lbs :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Photos is a great idea! I may have to draw the line at putting on makeup though ;) since lots of people will be in work gear I will photo in mine. Black shirt and charcoal trousers should look nice and slimming :D

Hehehe!! :8855:

I'm only into week 2 (2nd weigh in tomorrow) som my total loss so far is 6lbs (is that what you were after?)

Hi K.T, Well done on your 6lb loss!! However the challenge doesn't start until next Mon (17th) which will be the first day people can post losses !!!X

I say we all get tarted up on Christmas day, including you aesir22, of course, and post some lovely pictures :)
Lovin' it!!!

We're off to Bernidorm for our annual Christmas bash so you might even get one of me in a frock if I'm feeling adventurous!

Lovin' it!!!

We're off to Bernidorm for our annual Christmas bash so you might even get one of me in a frock if I'm feeling adventurous!

Hey Bev- phew, finally entered all the names- this one's going to be a challenge and a half!! I think I'll lose weight purely by the finger action of updating lol!! A statistition's dream perhaps?! Ooh Benidorm!! We're going in March on a group trip with some peeps from our village!!! We're staying in the hotel where 'Benidorm' was filmed!!! The parents are up at the moment which is why I've been scarce!! And yes, the home scales are showing a gain!!! But from today I have 8 days to pull things back and hopefully still be in target range by next official WI next Mon!!! Hope you're having a good week hunny!!XXX

Up and Running

Good morning lads & lasses!
So today is the start - first WI's from next Monday. All you have to do is report in with how much you lose each week. Hevs & I will do the rest.

There are currently [STRIKE]33[/STRIKE] 34 of us so far.
Gulp :eek: lots of updating for me & Heather to do.

Acc- To lose 10 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 10 lbs to go).
Aesir22- To lose 21 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 21 lbs to go).
arctic_blonde_not_grey- To lose 21 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 21 lbs to go).
catmonkey- To lose 21 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 21 lbs to go).
Emily1988- To lose 19 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 19 lbs to go).
Emma3662- To lose 20 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 20 lbs to go).
Emmey1- To lose 24 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 24 lbs to go).
Funcurls- To lose 10 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 10 lbs to go).
Hannah- To lose 26.5 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 26.5 lbs to go).
helenlee2307- To lose 12 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 12 lbs to go).
Jocookie- To lose 14 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 14 lbs to go).
Kerryathome- To lose 11 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 11 lbs to go).
kitkat2011*- To lose 20 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 20 lbs to go).
Krupskaya- To lose 14 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 14 lbs to go).
K.T- To lose 14 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 14 lbs to go).
Lady_Amalthea- To lose 15 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 15 lbs to go).
Liannemc- To lose 14 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 14 lbs to go).
Max&GabrielsMum- To lose 12 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 12 lbs to go).
meow^..^- To lose 20 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 20 lbs to go).
Minus3.5- To lose 9.5 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 9.5 lbs to go).
MissGaga- To lose 10 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 10 lbs to go).
Ninnins- To lose ?? lbs (0 lbs lost ~ ?? lbs to go).
now-or-never- To lose 20 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 20 lbs to go).
Olise- To lose 21 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 21 lbs to go).
Polyanna- To lose 20 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 20 lbs to go).
Pommette- To lose 2 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 2 lbs to go).
Powla- To lose ?? lbs (0 lbs lost ~ ?? lbs to go).
princess247- To lose 14 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 14 lbs to go).
Stitchy- To lose 10lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 10 lbs to go).
Taniau- To lose 7 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 7 lbs to go).
Toni-Marie- To lose 10 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 10 lbs to go).
Vitology- To lose 14 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 14 lbs to go).
WhatLiesWithin...- To lose 14 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 14 lbs to go).
who_la_hoop- To lose 20 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 20 lbs to go).

Ninnins & Powla, let me know what you are going for once you've completed the H&B Challenge.

At the moment we're going for a massive [STRIKE]33½[/STRIKE] 34½ stone loss. That's some serious poundage folks.

And there's me with my paltry 2 lb to get rid off - which means I didn't complete the H&B Challenge unfortunately but it'll be gone in a couple of weeks - even though I'm a tortoise loser
49842-albums3274-picture19755.jpg

Last edited:
I don't want to lose 140lb, there won't even be a stone of me left! :D;)

Nope nope, sorry. It's on the official list now. 140lbs it is. We're all here for you if you find it a struggle at any point. Really admire your positive outlook. We know you can do it

*makes encouraging cheering noises*

:p

Zoexx

are any of you ladies on twitter? I fancy buddying up with someone who can bark at me to move away from the biscuit tin at moments of crisis.

I get much more time on twitter than I do to pop in here.

Back