Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

Thankyou Hevs and Kerry - feels great to actually have a loss to report!

My other big bit of news is that I joined class today! I really need some extra support to get this last 12lbs off so off I trotted first thing this morning. It's with a consultant called Amanda - she seems really nice.

Couldn't make it to Alicia's Hev as I don't have any transport but Amanda's is only a 10 minute walk away in Brynyfryd. Have you met her? I'd be interested to know what the word is on the Swansea Slimming World grapevine lol!!!

Thankyou Hevs and Kerry - feels great to actually have a loss to report!

My other big bit of news is that I joined class today! I really need some extra support to get this last 12lbs off so off I trotted first thing this morning. It's with a consultant called Amanda - she seems really nice.

Couldn't make it to Alicia's Hev as I don't have any transport but Amanda's is only a 10 minute walk away in Brynyfryd. Have you met her? I'd be interested to know what the word is on the Swansea Slimming World grapevine lol!!!
And a yippee from me too. Well done chica.

Frightening that you've joined class though! Your weight loss has been pretty good doing it alone so you'll probably romp away from us now!

Hi all, sorry to confuse things but I have had to change my user name because my last one was too identifiable and someone local who I don't want to know my private life found me. Can you update your list please (i was olise) now

I'm jellybean639. I'm supposed to be going for my WI tonight but I really don't want to because if she tells me that I have gained yet again I think I will cry :'( last week I just about kept the tears back but I'm not sure if I will be able to this week. Can someone give me a quick slap and tell me to pull myself together please... Or even better get on those dreaded scales for me.

Hi Jelly Bean - no problems. All changed at my end.

Sorry you had to change though - it's a real problem when you want to keep things personal. Change your settings in the UserCP so that only friends can look at your info - and hide your email address there too or else she might find you again.

Hi all, sorry to confuse things but I have had to change my user name because my last one was too identifiable and someone local who I don't want to know my private life found me. Can you update your list please (i was olise) now

I'm jellybean639. I'm supposed to be going for my WI tonight but I really don't want to because if she tells me that I have gained yet again I think I will cry :'( last week I just about kept the tears back but I'm not sure if I will be able to this week. Can someone give me a quick slap and tell me to pull myself together please... Or even better get on those dreaded scales for me.

Changed my end too!! OK here goes :whoopass:
Hope that helped!! Look, even if you have a gain (which of course I hope you don't), frustrating though it may be do try and see the bigger picture and remember that damage can ALWAYS be corrected and with the right action you could have a really great loss the following week! It's definitely not all about one week! So just keep at it and NEVER let a bad week throw you and ruin your long term goals!!XXX

Change your settings in the UserCP so that only friends can look at your info - and hide your email address there too or else she might find you again.[/QUOTE]

Didnt think of that...will do, thanks

Hope that helped!! Look, even if you have a gain (which of course I hope you don't), frustrating though it may be do try and see the bigger picture and remember that damage can ALWAYS be corrected and with the right action you could have a really great loss the following week! It's definitely not all about one week! So just keep at it and NEVER let a bad week throw you and ruin your long term goals!!XXX

Thank you. think i needed that :8855:

jelly bean 639 said:
I chat believe it, I went to my WI to night and I have lost 4 1/2 pounds. Only 1/2lb to get to 1 1/2lb stone whoop! This makes me happy

Woop well done u :)

Powla- To lose lbs (0 lbs lost ~ lbs to go).
Back again to the 8lbs..that's all I ask H.e.l.p!!
At the mo, (..well it was on Sunday) 10.01

And I managed to get into a pair of trousers that I haven't been able to do up for 2 years, boy this feels GOOD. Feel bad now for having a moan y/day ...bad day.

I chat believe it, I went to my WI to night and I have lost 4 1/2 pounds. Only 1/2lb to get to 1 1/2lb stone whoop! This makes me happy
Yippee and well done chica.
Don't forget to update your ticker. It's still saying the same as last week!

Powla- To lose lbs (0 lbs lost ~ lbs to go).
Back again to the 8lbs..that's all I ask H.e.l.p!!
At the mo, (..well it was on Sunday) 10.01
Thanks Powla - added to my list.

Think your stats have gone a bit awry though!! This is what they read!
Start Weight: 146lb
Current Weight: 142lb
Goal Weight: 190lb
:8855:
Don't really think you want to gain 48 lbs do you?

Blimey, what an amazing result!! Well done you, and after all those scale-jitters too!! It just shows that it's so much better to face our fears head-on! Sometimes it's a pleasant surprise and sometimes it's not such good news but at least we know what we're working with to do something about!!! Brilliant!!X

As expected I need to amend my stats - put on a pound and a half :( so 15 and a half to go for Christmas

Oh and I've changed my name - previously I was princess247

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Well done jellybean!

Leia247 said:
As expected I need to amend my stats - put on a pound and a half :( so 15 and a half to go for Christmas

Oh and I've changed my name - previously I was princess247

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Ok hun well never mind, next week is a new week and the start of a new challenge! Thanks for letting us know about name change! We'd have been sending out a search party for princess247 or at least thinking she gave up a bit too easily lol! X

Back