Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

Lots of people losing this week. Very impressed well done.
I STS this week. So near yet so far.

:break_diet:Maybe 2lbs next week
Go for it Helen - you had a big loss a few weeks ago. Look at what you ate and do it again!

Bl00dY hell Arctic. Way to go chico!!!

I honestly think, that the 2.5lbs on last week wasn't a 'real' on. Just a bit of bloat from the Xmas party the night before. Even so that would still mean a 3lbs loss. :D

I have been doing a food diary this week to hand in at group, copied on my diary on here, I do find I stay on track when keeping one.

I honestly think, that the 2.5lbs on last week wasn't a 'real' on. Just a bit of bloat from the Xmas party the night before. Even so that would still mean a 3lbs loss. :D

I have been doing a food diary this week to hand in at group, copied on my diary on here, I do find I stay on track when keeping one.
You could be right Arctic - but that's still a good loss anyway.

Re diaries - I keep one every week. Always have, always will (done it for the 96 weeks I've been at this losing weight lark!). Otherwise I forget what I've eaten and inadvertently "cheat". Lets just call it forgetfulness shall we rather than age catching up with me!

Wow some great losses going on, especially so close to Christmas! For those that sts or gained, hang in there, you will get that loss next week x

Bummer Elle - but you were sort of expecting it weren't you hun?

Just do the best you can over the next week or so - Xmas is going to be hard for me !!!!!

Pommette said:
Bummer Elle - but you were sort of expecting it weren't you hun?

Just do the best you can over the next week or so - Xmas is going to be hard for me !!!!!

Yeah and it's over two weeks! So 2lb last week and 2lb this week? Lol x

Will try and lose next weeks weigh in! Got 2 festive meals tho. Eek!!!

X

You could be right Arctic - but that's still a good loss anyway.

Re diaries - I keep one every week. Always have, always will (done it for the 96 weeks I've been at this losing weight lark!). Otherwise I forget what I've eaten and inadvertently "cheat". Lets just call it forgetfulness shall we rather than age catching up with me!
Me too, Bev.
Well done Arctic, that's a great loss, however you look at it.

A very frustrating STS for me. Body still playing up in the * department. Feeling bloated and emotional. Not a good combination :cry:I won't be beaten, though. I almost thought sod it this morning when reaching for the Golden Syrup for my fromage frais. But I held back from pouring liberally and measured out a spoonful like a good girl. With just a week to go of the challenge, that would have been foolish.

Onwards and downwards. Have a nice weekend Minimeeps

Well done, Arctic! You must be grinning like the chesire cat :)!

And Elle, this week is a new week!! Hope you don't feel too down about it. You've done so well so far, this can just be a wee blip in the system ;).

Leapfrog - I generally look at STS as a GOOD thing!! And the willpower shown regarding the golden syrup is no mean feat! Well done :) Hopefully things will settle and you'll be looking at a loss next week.

And Elle, this week is a new week!! Hope you don't feel too down about it. You've done so well so far, this can just be a wee blip in the system ;).

I am actually feeling fine about it - life happens!!! :D

I think i look fab at the moment, i wore a figure hugging dress last night to the SW class meal out, and i had such ace curves....lol! and 'tis the season to be jolly after all.

I will crack on in the new year, and try not to add too many lbs over Chrimbo and New year. If i wasnt going to class, i know it would be a LOT worse than it is.

Happy days! xxx

Elle - go and read what I've just posted on you "Target Weight" thread. I must have been reading your mind as you were posting!

hehe - thanks Pomms! I have just posted another thread in off topic, as i have set a deadline and a target for myself today!!! wit woo! x

Go for it Helen - you had a big loss a few weeks ago. Look at what you ate and do it again!

Thank you so much. You are a gem.:thankyou:

Have had a busy couple of days but am now back on the wagon. Have been filling up on lots of veg though. So we will see how things go.

Helen x

WHOOP WHOOP WHOOPEE :happy096: :happy036::bliss:

Well done Tania - on not only completing the Advent Challenge but getting to target too by the looks of it!. Our 7th success.
:553: What a fantastic Xmas presi!

PS - get your stickers on chica if you are at target. Be proud!

Lets not talk about maintaining shall we? I seem to be doing very nicely thank you at maintaining - at 3 lbs above target. Grrrrrrr :cry:
Seem to be stuck there no matter what I do - although I've had serious munchies this week and drank my way through about 50 syns last night. Now suffering this morning.

3.5 on!!!

Had a really bad week, and then was an angel for a few days, but obviously not angelic enough, lol. Finding it really hard to resist temptation at the moment!

Bah Humbug - who_la_hoop. Come and join me in the fridge raiders club!

Back