Advice about my operation next month!

xKimmiex

Silver Member
Do you think the hospital will let me move my operation till July? I'm really confused and don't know what to do :-( I really don't want to come off the diet for a month and I don't want to still be sore for my holiday!! And surely it will be safer to wait till I'm at goal? I'm in two minds :( it only toke 3 months to get the appointment! I have my pre-op next week and don't want to go and waste there time!! Argh :(

Every case is different, so sorry Kimmie don't think any of us know the answer, you'll have to ring up the hospital on Monday. Sorry I was about as much help as a chocolate fireguard x

Kimmie - give them a call first thing Monday and explain and see what they can do. They are holding off on my shoulder op for me ;-)

I agree with Setas.. give them a call. From a medical safety point of view the less weight you are carrying for the surgery the better it is all round but that will need to be weighed against the "medical urgency" of the surgery (i'm not sure what you are having done) and whether delaying it will do any further damage. But if there are no medical urgency issues I'm sure they should be amenable to changing it.

Hi Kimmie --

I think you've gotten sound advice here. If you can wait -- I do not how big an issue it is for you -- then ask about it.

@Mrs T -- Chocolate Fireguard... now I am thinking of melted chocolate. Yummmmmm

Back