Advice about re-starting ss at BMI24.9

Tabby_cat

Hi everyone and although I dont post much, I do lurk!

I've been CD-ing for sometime now and have got down to 11stone 5 which is BMI 24.9 for me.

For some time I've been trying to lose the next half a stone or so on my own and failing.

I really really want to be able to ss down but I know that under BMI 25 you're not supposed to.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should do?

I know I could do the plans and I have tried these, but I am still finding the temptation to eat other things on them is too great. I know that until I reach my goal weight I wont be happy.

I know I can maintain my weight as I've proved that, but I just cant seem to lose it on my own.

Any advice/suggestions?

Hi everyone and although I dont post much, I do lurk!

I've been CD-ing for sometime now and have got down to 11stone 5 which is BMI 24.9 for me.

For some time I've been trying to lose the next half a stone or so on my own and failing.

I really really want to be able to ss down but I know that under BMI 25 you're not supposed to.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should do?

I know I could do the plans and I have tried these, but I am still finding the temptation to eat other things on them is too great. I know that until I reach my goal weight I wont be happy.

I know I can maintain my weight as I've proved that, but I just cant seem to lose it on my own.

Any advice/suggestions?

Hiya - definitely NOT SS or 790 for you Missus !! Your body doesn't have enough fat now to use for energy and (my understanding !) is that there's a risk that you'll start to use lean tissue as your energy source...which you really don't wanna do....so please don't go there - no matter how attractive you may think it is - it's DANGEROUS !!!

SS & 790 are both for people with BMI 25 and above....have you thought about 1000 / 1200 to lose those last few pounds ? No CDC would take you on for SS / 790 with your BMI under 25....

let us know how you get on.....

love

Debz
xx

Hi tabby cat. we are in the same boat! my bmi is too low to ss now. (which is bittersweet really isn't it!?)

i started Cd today on the 1000 as my councillor wouldn't let me go lower *stamps feet in a strop* *not fair!*. but better to do this the healthyway, and keep it off for good.

good luck!

katy x

Back