Advice and help please...

slimforlive

Hi all,

I'm currently doing SS, and I'm in the middle of week 3. Unfortunately my dad died yesterday, and I feel I can't cope with SS this week. I'm desperately trying not to come off it completely, so wonder if I should do 790 or is AAM better. I'm hoping to be able to get back on track in about a week.

I'll email my CDC, but thought you guys may be quicker (don't want to ring, as when i talk about it I cry, so she'll think I'm some sick caller or something)

Thanks in advance
Sharon

5x5vv9s.gif

Sorry to hear of your sad loss..

If you feel you can cope with 790 do that hun, good luck.

My thoughts are with you at the sad time.....hugs xxx

Hi all,

I'm currently doing SS, and I'm in the middle of week 3. Unfortunately my dad died yesterday, and I feel I can't cope with SS this week. I'm desperately trying not to come off it completely, so wonder if I should do 790 or is AAM better. I'm hoping to be able to get back on track in about a week.

I'll email my CDC, but thought you guys may be quicker (don't want to ring, as when i talk about it I cry, so she'll think I'm some sick caller or something)

Thanks in advance
Sharon

Hi Sharon - so sorry for your loss....no wonder SS is the last thing on your mind....

If I were you, I'd go for 790 plan until you feel ready to get back on to Sole Source. Most people stay in ketosis on 790 and the losses are good.

Take care

Debz x

Thank you both for your kind words.

Can I ask another question - sorry - am i able to to 790 on some days and SS on others? I'd like to do SS when i can, but I know that some days I will need to eat something...

S
xxx

Sending you love and prayers at this sad time. Be strong your Dad is now an angel in the sky watching over you xx

Sharon, I am so sorry to hear about your Dad. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

If you can manage to cope with CD at the moment then I would recommend 790 - i've been doing it since week 5 and would highly recommend it

xx

Sharon ~ so very sorry to hear of your loss, how sad ~ my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

As for SSing some days and 790ing when you need a bit extra ~ well i've been kinda doing that anyway even though Im supposed to be on 790 heading into maintenance. I'm not sure if you're meant too, but I don't see how it can harm ~ will keep you in ketosis and help keep you on track.

To be honest the fact that you're trying to stick with it at all right now is pretty damn marvellous, so i'd say do what you feel is necessary as each day comes.

Sending you lots of hugs (((:))))))

Thank you everone.

Domino - it isn't easy sticking to it at this time- but I just know if I give in it'll only make me feel better for a second, then I'll feel even worse! So thanks for your message, glad to know you're doing what I plan to do!

thank you again
xx

Hi Sharon, I think the main thing is for you to listen to your body at this time, I do a mix of SS 790 and 100 and it doesnt harm me, mainly 790, but if you can SS and 790 then you should be fine, I am sure there is no official line on this, and you have enough to cope with rather than worrying about SSing.

Hugs hun x

My thoughts are with you at this difficult time, whatever you decide please look after yourself. x x

Condolences

Oh Sharon, what a difficult time for you. I would try 790 and see how you go. Understand that you need time to greive and you might not be able to stick with it 100% at the moment but when you are ready you will become focused again and pick up where you left off.

Thinking of you

Big Hugs! xx

So sorry to hear about your sad loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

SSing is a tough regime that needs focus and your mind is (justifiably) elsewhere at the moment. 790 would be a good alternative which would still give you a little control but with a margin of flexibility.

It might help just a little bit if you have a small degree of structure and control over at least one part of your life when everything else around you is in turmoil. At the end of the day though, your priority is with you and your family so don't stress out over a diet that, let's face it, can be resumed at any time.

Thinking of you.

Hi Sharon

Just wanted to say I'm thinking of you at this sad time.

I think you are fab to be thinking about keeping to CD whilst you go through such a difficult time. I lost my Dad last year, and I can assure you that losing weight was something I just couldn't think of at the time.

I hope you take care of yourself and do what you think is right for you. I like the others would recommend 790, at least then you've got some flexibility.

Take care

Ive only just seen this Sharon. Im so so sorry to hear of your loss.

Do whatever you need to do as far as the diet is concerned, If you feel that doing 790 will keep you focused then do that. It may be that you dont feel like eating anyway with everything going on.

My heart goes out to you hun. Take care of you.

Oh, i'm so sorry to hear about your loss. My sympathies are with you.

If you can stick to 790, or any combination of ss and 790, then great. However, don't go beating yourself up if you wind up going off track, as you have enough to deal with right now.

I hope you're coping okay. Best wishes to you and yours.

Jo x

Back