Advice and help please

Mizkirsty

Gold Member
Hi everyone

I'm not actually on a vlcd - just yet!

I'm really considering it - the only issue is money!

I'm just wondering what are the price ranges amongst you guys! What do you sort of pay per week!?

How do you find the not eating?

Does anyone exercise with it?!

How much weight have you lost?!

Thanks I know it seems a lot of questions but I'm completely lost in amongst it all!

Any help would be really appreciated!! Xxx

Each VLCD is different... prices vary from about £25 per week to £60+ a week

Youd be best looking round the different forums to see which suits you

Exante is ordered online, the monthly pack works out at £25 a week, its delivered to you and you do your own wi's

Cambridge is done via a 1 to 1 councellor

Lipotrim is through the pharmacy, they do your wi's etc

Lighter Life is again with a councellor and also has councelling sessions.

As well as the cost you need to think about what way would suit you best?

You get absolutely used to not eating, and once ketosis kicks in your hunger diminishes. Youll lose around a stone a month

I'm looking really for cost effectiveness ATM I'm only planning on doing it a month then I'll return to sw!

I would just like it to sort my head out how I can survive on less and get a nice boost in loss - I'm not ruling it out longer term but I want to try it.

The counselling isn't a priority of mine I have a fan support network elsewhere and a group I attend otherwise.

I also didn't want to buy a months supply incase i can't stand the shakes etc! I don't want to have a huge stash if I can't stomach them!! X

You can get weekly packs then from Cambridge, you can also buy a weekly pack from Exante, though its slightly dearer but still cheaper I believe than Cambridge

You also need to weigh up the pros and cons of only doing it a month... yes youll get the good loss but youll not have time to do the refeed programme properly so will probably have a gain your first week back on SW... which could almost cancel out the extra you lost on a VLCD as opposed to what youd have lost anyway on SW

Back