Advice and kick up the backside needed please! x

Angelkitty

Hi all.

I have been following Slimming World since June 2009. I have lost 92 lbs (just over 6 stone 8 lbs). I've gone from a size 22/24 - 12/14.

Due to redundancy I had to go it alone after only 6 weeks at a group. Now I'm working I'm busy but, I have signed up online.

I am desperate to shift another 1.5-2 stone and I'm really struggling. I started on EE, but now I alternate red, green and EE depending on what mood I'm in.

I would love some advice or little tricks that you all find work for you (other than the super speed soup or as my BF calls it "Rocket Fuel" LOL) to chivvy me on to shift the last bit.

Thanks all!! xx :)

Sometimes your body decides it likes a certain weight and it's hard to get out of that range. Try a 777 week, or the success express. Maybe if you can get it going again you can then switch back to EE. Good luck!

How many syns a week do you normal use? - Maybe mix it up a bit by up the syns 1 wk then drop them the 2nd to see if it kicks starts your body
Well done on your weight loss so far x

xMandyDx said:
Sometimes your body decides it likes a certain weight and it's hard to get out of that range. Try a 777 week, or the success express. Maybe if you can get it going again you can then switch back to EE. Good luck!

Ooh what's 777? I'll have to ask my c if it's any good for me to try I'm half way to target

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

7 speed foods a day
7 syns a day
7 glasses of water

...for a week. Some people say it helps to kickstart or get to the final destination when your struggling to get the weight off. I've never tried it myself, not had the need too (yet), I don't think its officially part of the SW plan, just something people came up with.

Back