Advice and reassurance needed!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Kez31, 14 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Kez31

Kez31 Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi guys,

I am on day 4 of LL and it has not been too bad so far. Apart from a bit of a rumbly tummy I have managed really well or so I thought! Today I have woken up feeling awful. I feel shaky and so weak. I feel so empty!! I am sure this is normal but can anyone just confirm this? Also how long does this bit last?
    Thanks

Kez x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Minnie64

Minnie64 Think thin

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Kez

I too felt bad after a couple of days. I beleive it is the body de-toxing. You will be having withdrawal symptoms from various things ie carbs, maybe alcohol etc. Stick with it - it will be so worth it especially after your weigh in :wavey:

4. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Drink water .... plenty
    Read peoples blogs on here to see how they felt you will find they were feeling like yourself . Everyday is different for say a good 10 days everyday was different for me , and thinking i feel bad can i carry on but still going . Hope you feel better soon

5. Lottyfern

Lottyfern Full Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife now CD
    Yes it is normal I felt dizzy and week like I had a cold coming but it only lasted a couple of days its you body detoxing you will find your feel great after the first week keep going it gets so much better :D

6. silhouettes

silhouettes Silver Member

I didnt get this at all but know that several people in my group seemed to suffer quite badly during the first week. But have no bad side effects anymore

sil x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.