Advice and reassurance needed!

Kez31

Hi guys,

I am on day 4 of LL and it has not been too bad so far. Apart from a bit of a rumbly tummy I have managed really well or so I thought! Today I have woken up feeling awful. I feel shaky and so weak. I feel so empty!! I am sure this is normal but can anyone just confirm this? Also how long does this bit last?
Thanks

Kez x

Hi Kez

I too felt bad after a couple of days. I beleive it is the body de-toxing. You will be having withdrawal symptoms from various things ie carbs, maybe alcohol etc. Stick with it - it will be so worth it especially after your weigh in :wavey:

Drink water .... plenty
Read peoples blogs on here to see how they felt you will find they were feeling like yourself . Everyday is different for say a good 10 days everyday was different for me , and thinking i feel bad can i carry on but still going . Hope you feel better soon

Yes it is normal I felt dizzy and week like I had a cold coming but it only lasted a couple of days its you body detoxing you will find your feel great after the first week keep going it gets so much better :D

I didnt get this at all but know that several people in my group seemed to suffer quite badly during the first week. But have no bad side effects anymore

sil x

Back