Advice desperately!

princess-of-power

VLCDing...again!
Hey guys,

Im really upset today. Its End of Wk 5 WI and I havent lost an ounce.

I *think* it might be my TOTM. I dont have periods but I have the symptoms due to my Mirena IUS and as its starting to wear off my PMT symptoms are worsening.

Whenever Ive done a VLCD, at my 'TOTM' times...I did have a lower weight loss but I always lost something! But staying the same? Its really distressing.

My secret concern is that perhaps its something that happens with Exante use? Ive done Lipotrim and Cambridge before and lost every single week. Is the extra 100-200KCal going to really make that much a difference to my weight loss?

Has anyone done a previous VLCD and found the losses on this were less?

Im going to be doing add a meal this week, which will take me out of ketosis for sure. Im not going to eat a 400KCal meal..Im going to do a CD add a meal week with a small portion of chicken and green pepper...that will satisfy me. Im just scared instead of boosting my stupid metabolism, I'll end up piling pounds on. I have a wedding to go to in 4 weeks, I was hoping to lose at least a stone more before that but I cant see it happening.

Any advice would be helpful.

I find that I usually have a big loss the following week after I sts. Have you been measuring yourself with a tape measure too? I bet you have lost inches, even if the scales havn't budged this week.

Keep up the good work...you can do this. Just stick to the plan, it will work and you will be at goal before you know it.

Good luck. Boo x x

STS's are always disappointing, especially when you know you've stuck to the plan.
Sometimes your body just holds onto fluid, especially at TOTM & if the weather is hot.
So a scales reading isn't always a true reflection of how much fat you've lost. Hang on in there & I'm sure next week will show a great number ;)

Thanks ladies!

Its DEFINATELY my TOTM because Im having horrendous cramps today...the only time Ive ever been happy to have them because it explains the STS!

Ive weighed myself today and have lost 0.8lb, so I know I'll be ok next wk!

Back